Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Stab and gut me pleased !!!
I always dream to offer my belly to a guy who will pierce me in several places with his knife before opening my pubis to my nipples to end his hands and get out my intestines, maybe even eat a little of flesh of my belly ...

Attached Files Image(s)

yes! yas!!!! hot hawt hot!!!!! that bely button! so hot! you are hot
(12-02-2019, 08:15 PM)CHASE Wrote: yes! yas!!!! hot hawt hot!!!!! that bely button! so hot! you are hot
Hot belly, sexy navel for stabbing.
(12-02-2019, 01:47 PM)danslenombril Wrote: I always dream to offer my belly to a guy who will pierce me in several places with his knife before opening my pubis to my nipples to end his hands and get out my intestines, maybe even eat a little of flesh of my belly ...
I can't see the pics... They are Huge and I can't see how to Shrink them so I can see them! Is there a way to fix that?
(07-01-2022, 08:19 AM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(12-02-2019, 01:47 PM)danslenombril Wrote: I always dream to offer my belly to a guy who will pierce me in several places with his knife before opening my pubis to my nipples to end his hands and get out my intestines, maybe even eat a little of flesh of my belly ...
I can't see the pics... They are Huge and I can't see how to Shrink them so I can see them! Is there a way to fix that?
can you see any bit of them? If so save that bit and you might be able to see them on your computer?
Right-click on each photo and choose "open in new tab".  The whole picture will be there, resized to fit your screen and saveable.
- Derek
(07-01-2022, 10:59 AM)CHASE Wrote:
can you see any bit of them? If so save that bit and you might be able to see them on your computer?
I can see a small part of them and tried what you said. Didn't work :/

(07-01-2022, 08:57 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
Right-click on each photo and choose "open in new tab".  The whole picture will be there, resized to fit your screen and saveable.
- Derek
Thanks Derek. I'm o. A tablet, so no right-clicking. But I find if I tap and hold a menu comes up and lets me open it in a separate tab. That works Smile