Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New interactive story - Manhunt 2023
Rainbow 
Hello all, this is a project I've been working on for a while that I wanted to share with you. If you remember my interactive story Covert Ops, then you might be familiar with this concept. To play the game, simply follow the link below, click the 'play' button, then pick one of the multiple-choice options highlighted in blue at the bottom of each screen.

Keep in mind that this game features a variety of men with different body types, there will most likely be some or even many that you don't like! But with over 40 men in the game, there should be at least something for everyone here. The game is designed to be re-played many times, so just explore and have fun!

Also, because of the complicated nature of making a game like this, there are bound to be bugs or broken pathways, or other kinds of issues... so if you run into anything that seems broken or wrong, please don't hesitate to let me know about it through a private message! I will update and fix the game peroidically, as I run into issues.

MANHUNT 2023

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of messages about the fact that the game freezes up randomly and won't let you proceed, and unfortunately there isn't much I can do about this, it's the website that is hosting the game! The only way to prevent this from happening is to download the game and run it off-line, as far as I'm aware.
I hope you guys realize the amount of work that he put into this. I've tried my hand at this kind of thing and it is majorly time consuming. I'm talking more than a year of working on it for 5-8 hours a day, usually more. It's been like a second full time job.

He tried really hard to put something in here for everybody, so give it a look!

Thanks for all the hard work, Ashe!
Are there videos involved?
(06-04-2020, 06:21 AM)CHASE Wrote: Are there videos involved?

No videos, only text and pictures!
(06-04-2020, 05:05 AM)Kthoolfoo Wrote: I hope you guys realize the amount of work that he put into this. I've tried my hand at this kind of thing and it is majorly time consuming. I'm talking more than a year of working on it for 5-8 hours a day, usually more. It's been like a second full time job.

He tried really hard to put something in here for everybody, so give it a look!

Thanks for all the hard work, Ashe!

Thanks so much, Kthoolfoo!!
You have put quite an effort into this! I appreciate the variety of body types and deaths. There's certainly something for everyone. Thanks for sharing your work.
Wow, I'm excited to dive into this when I get the chance—thanks so much for your effort!

I've tried my hand at writing interactive stories, too; it's definitely time-consuming.
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
As someone who has made interactive stories, I understand that they are quite tine consuming so I appreciate the effort that you put into this. There is definitely something for everyone and I've gone through a grand majority of the options already I believe. I like the light hearted nature of the story, sometimes I feel as though people can get bogged and overly serious due to the nature of the fetish, but the almost comedic nature of some of the deaths are refreshing. Particularly enjoyed the imagery of the jock hanging upside down in the rope trap at my mercy. Thanks!
@mj000 Thank you very much, I'm glad you like it! 

@GuttedGladiator  Yeah, making so many branching paths is harder than I initially anticipated, and it's so easy to get burned out, even with all the ideas and themes I had in mind. I've read a bunch of your stuff, and I wish I had your talent for writing and descriptiveness! I'm definitely less of a writer and more of an illustrator.

@xMalcolmX Thanks, and yeah, I know what you mean. My comics and drawings always tend to have a dark comedy element, so it translated pretty heavily into this story as well. There are a bunch of little 'hidden' scenarios in the game, and I'm thinking about making a walkthrough at some point if some parts are too confusing or hard to find!
wow dude this is awesome, thank you for your hard work and such a variety of men