Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
July 2021 Update
Hey guys, Smile

Sorry I haven't been able to post very much.  Being an administrator is a lot of work.  I've been trying to sort through all of the accounts that are still awaiting activation.  (There are currently over 15,000).

Yes, you read that right.  But, I'm sure a lot of them are spammers.  Angry I am running their emails through the cleantalk site to see if they've spammed other sites, so it takes a while to go through the list.  I do want to thank all of the moderators who have also been vigilant in removing spammers. Big Grin

I also want to thank everyone who has been posting.  It's great to see new members interacting with the group.  I would continue to encourage all members to contribute stories and art work.  You dont have to be a Stephen King or a Picasso.  Smile   Anything shared is appreciated. 

And yes, I did finally figure out how to use the ridiculous smilies Cool .

Thank you for all you do.  And a big thanks for our anonymous sponsor/owner, for renewing us for another year.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Thanks for the ongoing great work! I've purged a half dozen spammers in the last week or so, so I feel your pain.
Thank you for you strong efforts.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
As a relatively new member here I’d like to thank you and all the moderators for all the work you do to keep this forum running and the owner/sponsor for providing the means - Great work guys!

:0)  <——————- Analog smilie!
Thanks for all your work!