Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big Jake
*Synopsis: two sexy ranch hands are gunned down at the moment of orgasm.*

When I was a kid I saw the John Wayne movie Big Jake at the drive-in. It opens with a bloody raid on a ranch in which all the hands are shot and killed.

But if you watch the movie today, you're not seeing the way it originally premiered. Big Jake was released in 1971, two years after Sam Peckinpah made The Wild Bunch and set a new standard for movie violence. Westerns in particular became very bloody, "a dozen men killed or your money back" as my parents used to moan.

In the original cut of Big Jake, the raiders kick in a bedroom door and surprise a handsome, naked young ranch hand in the act of fucking his girl. He reaches for his gun and the bad guys pump his beautiful nude body full of slugs, shooting him over and over in slow motion Peckinpah-style as he writhes orgiasticly. Slowly his lifeless body slides down against base of the blood-spattered wall, his useless gun in his dead hand.

There were complaints that the film was too violent and the scene was cut - it has since been lost - but I was 10 years old when I saw the original version and I never forgot it. I have jacked off to that image of the sexy, brave young ranch hand's heroic sacrifice many times.

Except that, in my imagination, it was always two *male* ranch hands who are caught fucking by the bad guys, and both are gunned down just as they came. As the first slug tears through the bottom's navel, I imagine the blonde's sphincter reflexively clamping down hard on the top's spurting cock, milking him and causing him to cum even harder at the same instant the slug exits out the bottom's back and blasts through the top's navel. They shudder and quiver and jerk in tandem as they are blown away by a fusillade of bullets. The dying cowpokes grip each other in a quaking deathgasm while the bad guys shoot them over and over in slow motion. I imagine the scene replaying from multiple camera angles, some showing close-ups of the bullets blowing apart the bottom's muscular chest and abdomen, then cutting to show the same slugs splattering out the top's back, spraying the wall behind them with blood and bits of their exploded hearts and organs. Quick cut to a close-up of both boy's ecstatic/agonized faces, then another quick cut to show them arching together as they are pinned against the back wall by the hail of bullets. White-hot lead explodes over and over into the boy's helpless, sagging bodies. The two slowly crumple into a tangled heap on the floor, their eyes staring vacantly into the distance, the top still embracing his lover and pumping the last drops of his seed into his spasming, dying ass; but slugs continue blasting their lifeless young bodies until the final shots blows both their cocks off.

Thin wisps of smoke curl upward from dozens of wounds. Semen and blood pool on the floor. The top's severed cock remains inside his lover, his seed slowly oozing from the blonde's destroyed boipussy.

Here's my version.

https://fetlife.com/users/437245/pictures/81193479

Similar idea, but different setting.
https://fetlife.com/users/437245/pictures/80071924
https://fetlife.com/users/437245/pictures/80071910