Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A few stories a dear friend used to write me.
Heart 
I’m very thankful that this forum exists because I don’t feel like I’m the only one into navel stabbing. I would love to thank Chase and Shank and Derek and bellyboy for all their wonderful contributions. I wish I can really make content that evokes erections and cumshots like you guys do. I would love to meet someone into navel stabbing stories here and maybe write to one another what we would do to each other. Like roleplaying as victor and victim. These kind of stories get me really going and I can vividly relive moments where I’m really the victim and foe finishes me off with a rapier or a knife (let’s be frank here anything works) in the belly button. I would clutch at the wound and cum excessively. The greatest orgasm I have ever had, and all of that in a last ditch attempt where my body try’s to keep its genes alive. 

I really love those stories and I love this community so I wanted to share some of the stories a friend has been sending over the years.

The first one is a little short but it’s one of my absolute favorites.

I’m hard just thinking about your hot body after I’ve stabbed your belly a few times, listening to your sexy voice declaring “you got me good, in the navel hole” and watch you falling to the floor, either after getting out of the shower with a towel wrapped around you or fully clothed after you get home from work, exhausted and not expecting an assault from a close friend and STAB STAB STAB - your sexy grunts and moans make my dick hard, the look on your shocked face as you grab your hot hairy belly makes my dick hard, the swelling bulge under your towel or in your jeans makes me hard and slowly peeling back the towel or unbuttoning your shirt exposing your broad hairy chest, pecs and nipples, then your happy trail, belly, bellybutton and pubes STAB STAB STAB STAB as you lay there on the floor knowing that you’re going to die and all of that makes my dick hard!

YOU, my Teddy Bear, make my dick HARD! I’d cream my jeans if I had your body to love, explore, assault, stroke a huge load of life from your thick throbbing cock and big balls then KILL and assault your vulnerable body again and again - for as long as your meat still has heat - you will always be my Teddy Bear.

A toy I can abuse every day and every morning is there waiting for me to hug and stab, shoot and fuck, love and caress according to the mood of the moment.

I don’t think your thoughts are dark Raul, there is a definite physiological connection between a bellybutton and the bundle of nerves at the bottom of it and your cock, balls and prostate. Enough pressure in the right place, pushing to the right depth and holding or pumping up and down with a finger or a screwdriver, chopstick or even a fake knife PLUS the psychological effect of seeing your belly getting stabbed and your life being threatened has a definite effect on the reactions of your body to the stress of pending DEATH!

The hot thing about belly trauma is its effect on your cock, balls and prostate as well as your mind and that it can all be repeated alone or in tandem with the simple act of slowly exploring and appreciating every hairy curve and crevice, every muscle bulge and soft hollow, the sweat of armpits, balls and ass crack and the perception that this vibrant handsome man is soon just going to be a hot DEAD slab of meat to enjoy however you desire.

Any time your dick gets thick and starts to leak and you find yourself fingering your hot hairy bellyhole Teddy Bear…..come to Daddy and I’ll give my Teddy Bear exactly what’s good for him 

The second one he sent me is a work of art to be honest ❤️

I waited at the sports complex for you to arrive - it was early and we were the only two so I challenged you to a practice duel with rapiers. I had watched you dance up and back along the narrow track, outside of which came, the ignominious death by disqualification - your fine form, strong thighs, shrink wrapped bulging groin shifting back and forth as you lunged forward and stepped back, one hand high in the air the other thrusting and parrying in near perfect form. I wanted you....and I wanted you DEAD!
We warmed up lunging and thrusting, skipping forwards and backwards for several minutes not landing any blows and then when we were both warmed up and ready we brought our rapiers to vertical in front of our faces, saluted each other and began to dance.
You lunged and I defended, I swung and you blocked as we skipped and lunged back and forth along the battlefield each of us taking the odd hit, after which we’d start back in ready position to salute and continue to challenge each other’s limits.
I watched your big bulging groin rock back and forth for as long as I could stand it, then let my guard down and you took the bait, tagging me in my left pec. I bowed to your considerable skill and turned to walk back to my start point and then turned to face you once more.

Your hot brow and finely crafted body were sweating profusely from the effort, as was my own. I slowly eyed you from your handsome face down along your midline, admiring your well developed pecs with nipples clearly visible through the slinky tight fitting sports shirt your were wearing. I scanned, as if in slo motion, your lean belly, trim hips and your captivating cock and balls bound up in close hugging Spandex tights - you were a package I was going to take great pleasure in delivering.
We raised our rapiers to ready, took a deep breath, then lunged at each, slashing and stabbing, blocking and dodging back and forth until it was time and I let my guard down once more and you made your lunge, but this time I had anticipated your move, dodged and thrust HARD into your lower abdomen.
Now the guard at the tip of the blade is there to prevent injury, enough force to hurt you when receiving a strong thrust from an able opponent, but when removed that thrust can be instantly deadly.
On my last walk back to the start point I had discreetly pocketed my guard and you were sufficiently focused on your ‘prey’ to not notice it. As the blade of my rapier tore through your padding and plunged into your lower abdomen, below and to the right of your belly button the shock of that reality quickly registered in the wince on your face. Your eyes opened wide, your mouth dropped open

and from it came the sexiest sound I’ve heard. Your long low moan, sharpened by a harder and deeper thrust was all I needed to spring a huge hard-on in my tights.
You staggered a little as I yanked my arm back and tore the blade from your belly, then you dropped your rapier, looked down, quickly tore off your padded gear and clutched at the bleeding wound, leaving your fine body, every muscle and every curve, exposed to my eyes and to my blade.
You looked up and asked “why" just as I lunged forward and drove my blade deep into your belly just above your stomach to the right of your midline and below your spleen, staggering you back several steps. Your mind reeled as you tried to deal with the pain, the shock of being assaulted by someone you had trusted, afraid of the burning sensation in your torso and the blood starting to flow. You were completely unprepared for the 3rd, 4th and 5th lunging deep driving thrusts that impaled your belly low on the left by your belt buckle, just to the right side of your belly button and then into the lower limb of your liver.
You staggered back several more steps and slammed into the wall but remained standing as I walked up, tore open your slinky sport shirt, then undid your Spandex pants and pulled them to your knees, freeing your big swelling cock and sweat soaked balls.

You made no movement in protest, nor any sounds of alarm, just stood there in shock moaning that sexy moan of yours while I stood back and admired what I had always wanted to see and that was your fine body, naked and vulnerable to my rapier.
I complimented you on your fine form, both physical and in terms of technique with the rapier and told you that I particularly liked your lunging thrust, your strong thighs extended forward, your trim torso and long arm thrusting in one smooth motion.
Demonstrating what I thought was a close approximation of your technique I plunged the rapier into the inside your left thigh, backed up and charged again plunging the sharp tip into your stomach, tearing open it’s lining and releasing acid and your breakfast into your abdominal cavity in an excruciating rush.
As your belly tore open on the inside the pain of the release of belly acids and a partially digested meal invading your abdomen brought excruciating pain that made you double up and fall forward, smacking into the floor and rolling on your side as you curled up in a ball, moaning.
I leaned down, rolled you over onto your back, grabbed both arms and pulled them back behind your head, laying one hand on top of the other, then plunged my rapier down

through both of them, embedding the tip of the blade in the hardwood floor and pinning your hands in place. Your panting chest and low slung belly with it’s several stab wounds all oozing, your rock hard cock leaking pre-cum like a cheap tap, your big luscious balls hanging between powerful, furry thighs were all sights I had long awaited.
I bent down grabbed you rapier, twisted off the cap then stood up and as I looked down into your huge eyes I watched them trace the movement of the tip of your own rapier as it slowly settled into your hot hairy belly button. I rested it there for a few seconds and then said “it’s nothing personal Raul, I just find you SO FUCKING HOT, I have to ‘own’ you” then I pushed the sharp tip slowly into the bottom of your navel and with a little more pressure sliced easily down through your skin, your meat, nerve endings, vital organs, all the way through your abdomen until I could feel the hard resistance of your spine or the floor.
Your face winces in pain but you are already shutting down due to shock and abdominal trauma but you still feel the pain of that stab and the other stabs that follow. Slowly stabbing small holes, in each nipple, both balls, four small stab wounds through your big fat cock, the notch at the base of your throat, then 3 more into your left pec and 2 more into your left armpit, piercing your heart from 6 different directions - killing you and ending your ordeal - but not my fun Wink

Killer
Hi KnitNot, I read your prelude to these short stories with interest. I see you mention, apart from Chase, purely visual fetish contributors that have given you pleasure. Yet your post’s purpose seems to seek to engage with story tellers who are into our fetish and it was notable that you failed to acknowledge any of them apart from the prolific poster Chase. For example Gutted Gladiator, BattlesandDeaths, Predator, Jim825 and Silver Ghost etc….

All of these and more are into navel and belly stabbing stories but seem to be off your radar  Huh

The irony is that one of those guys you mention appears to never even visit the stories forum and as such wouldn’t even be aware of your post  Sad
Sexy stories! Thanks
I think Knitnot was simply sharing stories of those writers that he personally liked a lot. Not to say that others that contribute to the forum are any less capable but he may or may not have read those folks. After all, we all have favorites. . don't we?