Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What happened this time? Said site was suspended.
I got worried this time because it said the site is suspended, and I thought it was for good. Does anyone know what happened?
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
i was worried too. what happened?
Not sure what happened.  I think its just a bug in the system.  It's done stuff like that before, but only temporarily.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
Thanks BattlesandDeatths for replying. I was just worried this time it would be permanent cuz the message that appeared on my screen was different.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
I would guess that we are periodically flagged either by automated moderation or hireling content moderators (usually Indians or Indonesians). We are on a whitelist where mybb's leadership team has decided that we're unusual fantasists but harmless and doing nothing illegal, so we're allowed to stay up, but their temporary takedowns or bans stick until they manually check us against the whitelist. 

This is only a guess. It is irritating and mildly scary that they've at last changed their mind this time. But if you say, Battlesanddeaths, that they haven't reached out to you, it's either a purely technological glitch, or they've decided not to keep us informed about their thinking. Greeeeat.