Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ejaculating gunfire
Hey - I think this has been mentioned before but have you noticed when a bad guy is shot and killed (whether cowboy or gangster or soldier) he often manages to squeeze off a few more rounds as he convulses into death?  I remember Steve McQueen blasting a guy away in The Getaway and as he fell he fired off the remaining rounds from his revolver.  The same rhythm of cumming - spurt aftet spurt.

Guys going down with machine guns can be even more exciting.  I was watching episode 9 of season 2 of 24 last night (great series for bloody knife deaths and bodies jerking to death).

In one scene Jack has already killed 4 or 5 heavily armed soldiers who go down with fireworks from their guns when a copter arrives - spraying the remaining men who go down with extended muzzle fire.
(03-19-2023, 12:05 PM)traxxgalaxy Wrote: Hey - I think this has been mentioned before but have you noticed when a bad guy is shot and killed (whether cowboy or gangster or soldier) he often manages to squeeze off a few more rounds as he convulses into death?  I remember Steve McQueen blasting a guy away in The Getaway and as he fell he fired off the remaining rounds from his revolver.  The same rhythm of cumming - spurt aftet spurt.

Guys going down with machine guns can be even more exciting.  I was watching episode 9 of season 2 of 24 last night (great series for bloody knife deaths and bodies jerking to death).

In one scene Jack has already killed 4 or 5 heavily armed soldiers who go down with fireworks from their guns when a copter arrives - spraying the remaining men who go down with extended muzzle fire.

Would have been nice to see McQueen going down with full bellyshot getting off a few last spurts! He did get it in Sand Pebbles, and Hell is for Heroes.