Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swimmers
It was a quiet Monday night as Jerry and Peter went to their local High School.  Jerry was a tall slender muscular young man with light sandy hair, dark blue eyes and a slow even smile.  Peter was the same height and not so athletic, but slim as well, with short curly brown hair, bright blue eyes covered by horn rimmed glasses, and a quick smile and always ready to laugh.  Both had graduated a year earlier and the nineteen year old twins had went into a door they knew where the lock was broken.  They went down the dark corridors to the pool.  Minutes later they came out of the dressing room on to the deck of the pool and Jerry turned on the lights above and in the pool.
"You know we're going to get caught doing this one of these days." said Peter.
Peter looked down at the green speedos that his brother had supplied him, then at Jerry's blue speedos.
"I don't particularly care for these shorts either." said Peter.
"Oh quit complaining.  They cut down on the resistance in the water, and you little brother need to learn how to swim." said Jerry.
Jerry dove into the water and came back to the surface wiping the water from his eyes.  Peter took off his glasses and lay them on deck.  He sat down on the deck and slid down into the water than was only up to his broad chest.  He took a deep breath and slid down under the water.  He quickly popped back up and shook his head.
"Nope, sorry, but this is just not for me.  You do your thing, and I'll do mine." said Peter as he waded to the ladder.
Jerry smiled and shook his head as Peter began to climb up the ladder.  Jerry ducked under the surface and began swimming across the pool underwater as Peter pulled himself up the ladder not knowing the someone was watching and admiring the way the water glistened on his long lean body.  Peter wipded his hair back and picked up his glasses.  He had just put his glasses on his face when heard a loud solid thump.  Peter looked back at the pool where the sound had come from.  Peter's baby blue eyes widened and his mouth fell open when he saw Jerry bob up to the surface facing the ceiling.  The reason for Peter's dismay was a diving spear stuck about an inch above Jerry's outie navel.  Peter watched in stunned silence as a man in scuba gear stood up out of the water.  The diver pulled a spear gun up out of the water and pointed it at Peter.  Peter took a step back and found nothing but wall behind him.
"No!  Don't!  Please not in the belly!  Not in the bell..." pleaded Peter as the diver took aim.
Shh-thump.
"...LLllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeee!" finished Peter with a scream as he bent over with a spear in the middle of his flat belly.
Peter shook his head as he stumbled forward bent over a little.  He looked up at where his brother floated motionless.
"Ohhhh!" moaned Peter as he tumbled headfirst into the pool.
His momentum carried him forward and when he came up the surface the two brothers floated side by side belly up in the water.  The diver took several pictures of them floating from different angles, then climbed out of the pool.  He went to the door and opened it allowing several men to come in.  The pulled Jerry and Peter's limp bodies out of the pool and pulled the spears out of their bellies, revealing that all had penetrated was nothing more than a needle.  One of the men lay his hand on Peter's belly over his deep quarter sized navel.
"I can feel his ventral artery pumping.  They're still alive." he said.
"I know.  The drug just paralyzes them.  Don't worry they'll get it soon enough." said the diver.
The twins speedos were removed and tossed into the pool, then they were loaded into a waiting van.  Nearly an hour later Jerry and Peter were taken into a warehouse and into a room that looked like a lab.  Both still had their eyes open and could see and hear what was going on around them, but because of the drug they couldn't move.  They also found that much to their dismay they could still feel everything, every hand that picked them up and the occasional carress that they weren't expecting.  The two were stood up in frames that held them straight up as if they were in attention in the military.  They sprayed something on to them from their feet up to their knees, which they couldn't see but felt cold until it hardened like metal and they couldn't feel their skin below their knees.
"Now we get to the fun part." said the man who had shot them, he had long since removed the scuba suit and now wore a white lab coat.
He picked two cattle prods and walked up to Peter.  He handed one of them to an assistant, who stuck the end at the small of Peter's back.  In his mind Peter screamed and tried to move, but all that happened was his muscles tightened.  The man in the lab coat put the end of his prod in the slight dip at Peter's waist below his navel.  Again Peter tried to scream, but the only real reaction was that his dick stiffened and pointed straight out.
"Works every time." said the kidnapper.
They quickly sprayed Peter's hard dick and balls, then covered his thighs and butt.
"I would really like to have had a turn at that before we covered him, but it does look even hotter now that it's golden." said the assistant.
Peter's mind raced as he realized what they were doing while they sprayed over his back, belly and chest.  They were coating him with a fast drying, bonding, hardening gold compound.  Turning him into a gold statue.  They covered his arms  and then moved up to his neck.  The man in the coat pulled off Peter's glasses and removed the lenses, then sprayed the frames with the gold spray.
"Too bad we couldn't leave his head intact.  He's got some dynamite eyes, and I would love to kiss those lips." said the assistant.
The man in the lab coat looked annoyed at his assistant.
"Now here's were they get it.  Right now his chest and belly are both constricted so he's having a hard time breathing.  When we cover his face it's only a matter of minutes before he suffocates." said the man in the lab coat.
"Then we do his brother the same way?" asked the assistant.
"Exactly." said the man in the lab coat.
Peter screamed in his mind again as the gold spray began to cover his face, then it covered his still open eyes, so he could not see anything.  He found out quickly that the gold had sealed his mouth shut and plugged his nose as well.  Peter could do nothing but stand there and die.

Friday evening of the same week the man who had been in a lab coat, now wearing a suit led another man in a white western suit and cowboy had down a hall in a multi room mansion in Texas.  At the end of the corridor stood Jerry and Peter glistening in gold and all their naked glory.  They stood facing each other with only the tips of their stiff penises touching each other.  The cowboy ran up to them with a shout of delight.
"You filled the order perfectly.  A jock and a nerd.  You tell me these two were twin brothers?" said the cowboy as he ran his finger across the top of their dicks from Jerry's belly to Peter's belly.
"They were." said the killer.
The cowboy smiled as he ran his hands up and down their bellies.
"Oh they will go just perfectly in my collection.  I can show them off in the library and no one will ever know the difference." said the cowboy.
He stood up and kissed Jerry's golden lips, then Peter's.
"They are so much easier to deal with than the tramps you pull of the street." said the cowboy.
"When you get bored with them I will be happy to find more acquisitions for the collection." said the killer as he walked back down the corridor.