Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Chest and Heart Version of The Further Confessions of a Gang Member
Despite having the odd stab at pecs Big Grin the heart, as a target, is not normally my thing. However, I am aware that a number of members do have a preference for this part of the anatomy. So I have decided to adapt my latest story and produce this additional version. 

The Further Confessions of a Gang Member

In this barrio two rival gangs compete for dominance, my caucasian gang, the Falcons and the Cholos (Latino), Pantera (panther) gang. We are similarly dressed in that both gangs favor just open leather waistcoats exposing our torsos (think The Warriors) each with either the patch of a falcon or a panther’s head on the back.

This summer’s day I am patrolling the buffer area between our two gangs with two falcon brotherhood when we see three teenage Pantera run from us. We are all in our twenties and seasoned warriors which is probably why they ran. We set off in pursuit but when they split up I direct us to stay together and concentrate on taking just one down. We soon see our chosen enemy heading in the direction of a recently blocked off underpass and we work together to corral him there. 

Upon realising he has been trapped like a rat he pulls his switchblade, pointing it in turn at his three approaching enemies. This aggressive defensive act stirs my loins and, as I pull my own naked blade, my jeans develop a noticeable bulge. I am in the central position and, as we three Falcons close in on the youth, he backs up tight to the wall and starts wildly slashing his blade from side to side. 

The teenage Pantera has slick black hair and brown piercing eyes and his skin tone is mediterranean. He wears a greasy red bandanna apache style around his head, an open short black leather waistcoat adorned with a panther’s head and low fitting faded blue jeans. The open short waistcoat and low jeans expose his defined pecs and six pack abs and hair line from outie navel to low belly.

I say,
“So young panther, how long do you think your steel claw will hold us off from skinning you alive to display your hide in our crib?”

Sweat starts to channel down the midline of his body, over his chest and abs, noticeably wetting and darkening the hair on his happy trail while the underpass lighting makes all of his muscles glisten and appear more profiled. I long to feel his pecs and abs flex against mine in a mortal struggle but my two Falcon brothers may just want a quick kill. However, events soon start to go in a different direction…

As we close in on him we come close enough for me to push one of my brothers towards the trapped panther saying, 

“Go get him Falcon!”

This throws my Falcon brother off balance allowing the Pantera a quick stab into his naked belly just above his belly button. He cries out in pain grasping at his wound as the Pantera follows through with stabs deep into his right and then his left pectoral causing him to crumple to the ground as blood surges into his mouth and his body twitches a little before it becomes still. The other Falcon, still holding his knife to the Pantera, stares at me in disbelief saying,

“What the fuck you doing man!?”

I watch as his gaze returns to the cornered youth when I quickly lunge, forcing my blade deep into my Falcon brother’s chest and heart beneath. He immediately collapses, like a puppet with its strings cut, momentarily to his knees before falling sideways into the dirt.

Initially stunned and confused by my actions, the reality of the smell of the blood from his fallen enemies gives the Pantera fresh impetus. I notice that the excitement of this situation has made the tip of his swollen cock appear above the low waistband of his jeans. The Pantera becomes cocky in his attitude as well, as he says, 

“Es tu turno de morir ahora hombre…It’s your turn to die now hombre!”

Now, I may be a betrayer of my own kind in my desire for physical contact with this youth but years of street fighting has made me no fool as I toy with the inexperienced cub.

We close together and defensively grasp the knife hand of each other and I start to feel his youthful power against me. In the heat of my own excitement I allow my knife to drop to the ground. The Pantera gives me a snarling sneer as he now uses both his hands to attempt to drive his blade into me. Our struggle over the one knife brings our bodies into close contact and I feel the squirming power of his chest and abdominals against me. As he believes he is now overpowering me by his blade getting closer to my pecs and heart I start to feel his whole body rhythmically tensing until the action of our squirming bellies becomes lubricated by an explosion of cum from his throbbing cock. I smell his hot breath as he snarls into my face in what he believes is his victory when…

I suddenly increase my defensive strength against his descending blade and, using both hands, gradually start to turn the blade towards the young panther’s naked deep chest. I manage to hold the tip of his own knife against his tensed left pectoral and I can see and feel it tremble from the rapid pounding of his strong young heart beneath. His fear filled brown eyes meet mine as I continue to overpower him and stab down through his chest muscles. As the blade’s tip reaches his heart, his whole body shudders against me and a trickle of blood spills from his mouth. My body is flooded with intense victorious pleasure as my enemy slides down against the wall to lay dead at my feet. I kneel next to him taking in the vision of the fallen youth and caress parts of his anatomy that only consenting lovers would accept.

Back at the Falcons’ crib I relate how two of our brotherhood bravely fell after being outnumbered by a group of teenage Pantera. As I lay a Pantera’s bloodstained leather waistcoat on the table I recount how I took revenge upon the group’s leader to the praise of my gathered brotherhood.

El Fin

Original version: https://arenafighter.adult/mybb/showthread.php?tid=7692
I wonder what his fellow Falcons gang members would do to him if they knew his treacherous behaviour?
Great story. Thanks.