Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there!
Hey guys. Was around the old EZboard but can't remember the ID. Bearfootbellyboy is what I've been using for years but also went by (and tagged my photomanips as OnEDGE or OnEDGEX). Tried the Best Deaths boards for a minute but anyone familiar with those know it's junkyard.

Sloooowly but surely getting back into art and photomanips and have a few sketches up at DeviantArt. Enjoy a lot, and open to discuss, but I guess my main "things" are bare foot/dark sock wearing victims in jeans/pants/uniforms getting it in the belly, preferably stabbed and impaled. Strictly male victims. Can do female aggressors/killers but much prefer male, being gay and all.  Wink
(08-12-2019, 09:08 PM)BearFoot Wrote: Hey guys. Was around the old EZboard but can't remember the ID. Bearfootbellyboy is what I've been using for years but also went by (and tagged my photomanips as OnEDGE or OnEDGEX). Tried the Best Deaths boards for a minute but anyone familiar with those know it's junkyard.

Sloooowly but surely getting back into art and photomanips and have a few sketches up at DeviantArt. Enjoy a lot, and open to discuss, but I guess my main "things" are bare foot/dark sock wearing victims in jeans/pants/uniforms getting it in the belly, preferably stabbed and impaled. Strictly male victims. Can do female aggressors/killers but much prefer male, being gay and all.  Wink
Hi BearFoot. Looking forward to seeing your art and photomanips.