Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi there
Hey,

Happy this board is back, and glad to see you all again.  Hopefully we'll be joined by a few more of us in a while.

I've had this fetish since I was a young teen.  I remember watching one of the old Italian gladiator movies on TV growing up in the suburbs of New York.  One afternoon one was on and I remember getting so turned on seeing the hot guys with their exposed chests and legs.  And then when they started killing each other with their swords I just got so hard I had to take out my cock and jack off right in the family room.  Luckily I was the only one home.

After that I searched for the movies and luckily they were often on late night after everyone else was in bed. 

A little later I was in Times Square NY and they were showing a marathon of the old Roman movies.  I went with a buddy of mine who also liked action.  I could tell he was getting into it.  We were near the back and the theater wasn't that crowded.  I told him I was going to jerk off and if he wanted to he should too.  That was the only invitation he needed!  We both took our our cocks and I remember during one big arena battle I shot off, with my buddy right after....  After that point we went whenever they were advertised, and we would usually jerk each other off during the fights.  This was before VHS so we couldn't have the movies whenever we wanted.

Anyway that is how it all started!

I like any kind of manly combat to the death.  Though gladiator fights are my favorite I also get turned on by westerns.  I love how many guys get plugged in the belly.  And the old TV show The Untouchables always had a gun fight between the feds and the gangsters, with the gangsters always getting riddled with bullets and dying in pools of their own blood.

Looking forward to what comes next on this board!