Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Drawing: Bear Hunting
Was going to be a full scene, but time and other projects would not allow it so then I put him in a chair but it didn't look right and after a while of floating in white space, I just threw him on the floor against a wall. It's all about the guy anyway, hmm? 

Poor sexy blonde bear, trying to enjoy some private time when that vicious assassin launched three arrows in fast succession deep into his navel and then lower gut as he came before finishing him off with one to the heart. On the plus side, it's kinda what he was fantasizing about while masturbating.  Wink
nice work, doesn't seem rushed to me
Awesome!
Read my stories at Sweat, Steel & Glory: https://sweatsteelglory.substack.com/
Yes last pleasure in death blow !!!!
(06-19-2020, 04:26 AM)celtbear Wrote: nice work, doesn't seem rushed to me

Not rushed, just didn't have time to do with it what I wanted. Thanks.

(06-19-2020, 05:32 AM)GuttedGladiator Wrote: Awesome!

Thanks!

(06-19-2020, 05:45 AM)Gladiateur1964 Wrote: Yes last pleasure in death blow !!!!

Big Grin
I love this, you're an awesome artist! 

Unfortunate circumstances for the bear, just trying to have a good time, but it looks like he really enjoyed going out like that!
Thanks very much, Ashe, I'm glad you like it. Coming from a talent like you, it's doubly appreciated. Smile

However, I doubt I'll be posting much here anymore so if you know of any other outlets for this sort of art by all means let me know.
(06-21-2020, 12:16 AM)BearFoot Wrote: Thanks very much, Ashe, I'm glad you like it. Coming from a talent like you, it's doubly appreciated. Smile

However, I doubt I'll be posting much here anymore so if you know of any other outlets for this sort of art by all means let me know.

Why?
very nicely done...Bearfoot , please keep posting your work here as i'm not an artist and so appreciate the effort all you talented guys put into this site !