Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I'm making new comics again on Deviantart!
Hi everyone,

I'm a long time follower of the Arenafighter forums (still back from the old site), and probably there are some who remember me from Deviantart. I just wanted to let you know, that I recently restarted making new image series, and plan to post them regularly on my DA page. I know it's mainly female vs male, but unlike other similar stuff, in my scenarios, the Males are the main characters.

If interested, please check it out.
https://www.deviantart.com/erogalet/gallery

And here is a sample from my most recent work

Thanks,
erogalet
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
Very nice!
I like your style a lot and your male figures are great as is the navel being the target. The only thing...and it's a huge one...that turns me off to your work is that you feature a TON of females in it and that's just not of interest to me.
(08-29-2020, 05:01 AM)CHASE Wrote: I like your style a lot and your male figures are great as is the navel being the target. The only thing...and it's a huge one...that turns me off to your work is that you feature a TON of females in it and that's just not of interest to me.

Thanks, and I understand you. When I started out, my main reason was that there were plenty of typical FvM stuff on the internet, and I hated that the males were not in focus. I wanted to change that.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=21650]
All my work are available on PIXIV for free
(08-29-2020, 11:08 PM)erogalet Wrote:
(08-29-2020, 05:01 AM)CHASE Wrote: I like your style a lot and your male figures are great as is the navel being the target. The only thing...and it's a huge one...that turns me off to your work is that you feature a TON of females in it and that's just not of interest to me.

Thanks, and I understand you. When I started out, my main reason was that there were plenty of typical FvM stuff on the internet, and I hated that the males were not in focus. I wanted to change that.

That's great...so when will you?
There are some of us that find female aggressors to be a turn on. This site should be able to feature all different shades of our interests, so don't be discouraged when some people don't care for your present focus. There are others that do!
Any “hint” of other than male is a MAJOR turn off.. nuff said
(08-31-2020, 07:59 PM)gyno9000 Wrote: There are some of us that find female aggressors to be a turn on. This site should be able to feature all different shades of our interests, so don't be discouraged when some people don't care for your present focus.  There are others that do!

Sorry but I wish that this site was just male vs male. There are plenty of other sites and groups and forums and DeviantArts that have females involved. I loathe that kind of thing but whoever wants to indulge in that, it's fine BUT JUST NOT HERE is my wish. I wish everyone would keep females in the pics and stories off this site.
I prefer the women aggressors. Too bad you’re not on DA anymore.