Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Sexy abs
What would you do with him?

Attached Files Image(s)

Very indeed ....... and very handsome ;-)

Blade in just below his cute bellybutton ..... very handsome I must say ;-)
(06-19-2022, 02:41 PM)gutstab2 Wrote: Very indeed ....... and very handsome ;-)

Blade in just below his cute bellybutton ..... very handsome I must say ;-)
Are you on facebook/ messenger, instagram, discord, skype? I have hundreds of pictures.

Attached Files Image(s)

two hot guys! I'd wrap my arm around him like I was going to hug him and I would but a huge curved blade in the center of navel plunged upward from there, slightly slide up to envelope that upper ridge and then tip the point back down, through and in him, down down down, slid the blade a bit so that I cut that lower ridge and then side to side the blade so the point makes a pendulum swing INSIDE him. From there I'd remove it totally to hear his guffaw! Then ram it in full on straight on in perpenDICK ular to his navel dead center again making sure I cut a new spot untouched somehow and kiss him full on the mouth to feel his breath exit his throat into mine, tongue kiss him all the while leaning in, chest to chest, nipple to nipple on one side then the other and jerking our dicks, no hands, together on each other playing out their own sword game, gripping with my free hand at the very end to PLOW HIS load upward between us with my own like a waterfall upsidedown fountain! I'd so the same to the cowboy but rougher! I'd also rip the sides of his navel first, DRAGGING the point down and up and side to side, sliting the sides and then working on the top of the navel and the bottom inside that heavy ridge of his and then maybe topplle him down, ride him and stab from above as he is on his musculed back.
(06-19-2022, 03:30 PM)CHASE Wrote: two hot guys! I'd wrap my arm around him like I was going to hug him and I would but a huge curved blade in the center of navel plunged upward from there, slightly slide up to envelope that upper ridge and then tip the point back down, through and in him, down down down, slid the blade a bit so that I cut that lower ridge and then side to side the blade so the point makes a pendulum swing INSIDE him. From there I'd remove it totally to hear his guffaw! Then ram it in full on straight on in perpenDICK ular to his navel dead center again making sure I cut a new spot untouched somehow and kiss him full on the mouth to feel his breath exit his throat into mine, tongue kiss him all the while leaning in, chest to chest, nipple to nipple on one side then the other and jerking our dicks, no hands, together on each other playing out their own sword game, gripping with my free hand at the very end to PLOW HIS load upward between us with my own like a waterfall upsidedown fountain! I'd so the same to the cowboy but rougher! I'd also rip the sides of his navel first, DRAGGING the point down and up and side to side, sliting the sides and then working on the top of the navel and the bottom inside that heavy ridge of his and then maybe topplle him down, ride him and stab from above as he is on his musculed back.
Jeah. Nice Story!