Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A short from the Battle of Telmara
Shortly after a horn blows and the sound of combat can be heard atop the cliff. We ram our axes in the cliffside and start our acent and wihtin moments arrows start raining down on us. One of the heavier recruits got shot with an arrow in his shoulder and lost his footing and fell to his death. Other members of my party get instantly killed by an arrow to the head. I look upwards and see two scantly dressed archers nocking the next volley of arrows. They let loose and I hear the screams of members of my squad fall to their doom. I press on, dodging an arrow by a hair. We arrive to the peak and I grab one of the archers by the foot and tug. She falls on her back and I climb uptop of her and hurl my axes at the other's chest straight at the heart instantly killing her and splitting open her leather chest piece and revealing her lucious breasts and pink nipples. I turn to the victim underneath me and wrap my hands around her throat and throttle her. As she struggled, she kicked and punched attempting to push me off her. Her fair face turned red and her freckles became more apparent as she struggled for air. Her legs stretched outwards and her eyes grew more frantic till her neck snapped and she lies still underneath me. Her eyes permanently staring emptily into the void. I reach for her jewel adorned navel and pluck the jewel placed within her enlarged navel. My men rendezvous with me after I pick up the other archer's jewel.

Fighting at the gate halts as more Valkery are ordered to protect their exposed rear and push us back. Their diminished forces at the gates create an opening allowing Bolas, Selius and their team to breach the gate and enter Telmara. My men start engaging the enemy and cutting them down where I can see one man bash another leather clad valkery with his shield, knocking her down and dragging her by hear feat backwards towards his companions for them to undress her. We push inwards as more and more women engage us and slowing our advance, their longshields and spears allow for better protection and their spearheads quickly enter our exposed vulnrable bellies. Two at either side of me get steel thrusted into their midriff, and start falling on their backs. "Aaaarrggh!!! Right in my navel hole!!" screams the younger of two as his waist band is lifted upwards when he fell. His manhood stands tall and faces his killer like the spear pinned downwards in his navel. The older one is the fatter of the two and was stabbed in his underbelly, he lays on his back silent and stoic, pushing out his belly and arching his back presenting hix executrix another chance at penetrating his navel too. Sadly he gets pierced in the heart and dies instantly never getting a chance to empty his balls. The warrior women push us backwards enveloping the dying young man. I spot an ebony valkery remove her waist cloth and reveal her jewel and her smooth and wet pussy she says "This one will provide!". She grinds at the spear shaft before gently lowering herself on the dying man. Within seconds his engorged member is swallowed by her waiting pussy. He grasps the spear in his navel and thrusts his cock upwards stabbing it firmly into her pussy. His moans grow louder as she stradles him and letting his seed flow freely into her. An earshot away Selius can be seen wielding his axe and planting it firmly into a valkeries belly vertically pushing her jewel even deeper into her navel. He rips the jewel from her bleeding belly and slashes into another. I use my axe and hack at their spears and smash the hilt of my axe into a valkeries head knocking her out. "Watch out!" says one of comrades who gets in the way of spear ment for me. He gets impaled in the heart and dies imediatly. I grab the end of the spear in his chest and pull his killer up close, disarming her. Quickly I wrap my right hand around her neck and pull her onto me and bend her slightly in a way so that the tip of my rock hard cock is aimed directly at her smooth virgin pussy. "Do not defile me!" screams the shaking Amzy warrior. The young girl must have been barely eighteen and had little to no training. I dislodge her blue jewel and graze her navel with my dagger. I say "Enjoy being penetrated by both, you witch!" and then thurst both my cock and dagger simultaniously. Her moans ring like a beautiful melody with every thurst of cock and blade before begging and saying "Do it f-aster m-ake me c-umm!". One que I twist my blade leave the handle sticking out of her destroyed navel and push my cock deeper into her squirting pussy. "I'm cu-mming! I'm -cumm-ing! Aaaa-aarr-ggg!!!!" says the redhead Amzy valkery and both of us cum together before letting her lifeless corpse droop to the floor like a used rag.
Wow, very vivid. I love this story. Thank you for sharing.
Yeah, great wild story. Thank you.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar