Poll: Who like sword in the bellybutton
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Storys
28.57%
2 28.57%
Roleplays
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sword in the bellybutton arena fighting.
Hi everybody my names peter im new on this sight my fantasy is arena fighting with sword just in a lion cloth and sword in the bellybutton groaning tounge out uuuughhh i like to write storys and would like to get to no others who are into my fantasy and roleplay thank you.
How about both?
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(11-08-2019, 06:16 PM)gladlover Wrote: How about both?
Both stabbing each other in the bellybutton at same time nice.
In a roleplay, and in my fantasy in general, I prefer a fight with a loser, and a winner. Dual stabs are great though. In generally accepted parlance, I'm a taker. I want to be the loser, put down with a shortened in my belly, with the crowd cheering my death.

Glad to see you here. Enjoy!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
(11-09-2019, 02:49 AM)gladlover Wrote: In a roleplay, and in my fantasy in general, I prefer a fight with a loser, and a winner. Dual stabs are great though. In generally accepted parlance, I'm a taker. I want to be the loser, put down with a shortened in my belly, with the crowd cheering my death.

You're hot!
not sure what this poll means. I would like both
(11-09-2019, 12:39 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(11-09-2019, 02:49 AM)gladlover Wrote: In a roleplay, and in my fantasy in general, I prefer a fight with a loser, and a winner. Dual stabs are great though. In generally accepted parlance, I'm a taker. I want to be the loser, put down with a shortened in my belly, with the crowd cheering my death.

You're hot! Thank you gladlover.