Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Take it in the abdominals with joy and pride
Gut up

Enjoy it guys. What else ya got that prime belly slab steak for?

Man=muscle=beef

Attached Files Image(s)

Pressups on the knife (pic #5) are so hot, and are what I enjoy doing to myself. It's a great motivator and muscle building technique to try and keep my weight off the blade for as long as possible. I like to imagine having my feet and hands strapped to the floor and my legs bound straight so I can't rest on my knees, so that when my arms finally give up, my weight forces the blade into my gut.
Right on bruffman - anticipation is a huge turn on as your brain struggles to find a way out of the situation, at the same time knowing it is hopeless and you will feel that blade poke at the back wall of your navel... then slide through there, and depending on your remaining strength onward and upward into your muscled abs. Total turn on!!!
I’ve done pushups over a blade a number of times. I slipped a bit once & it went in deeper than intended. Over 2 inches. But I was in such gut pain lust I pressed it in deeper. Nicked an abdominal artery. Took several months to heal but it was beyond worth it. Gut the Friggin Fuck UP !!!!

Attached Files Image(s)