Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
spartan end

These are from a guy named LIKE YOU. If you have more of his, please post. I am especially looking for one where a guy is on his back, shirtless, getting stabbed by a guy straddling him ...a long spear in his bely button. While he's being stabbed, he stabs up with a knife into the guy spearing him. He stabs him in the navel! both cum as their sperming dicks rub on each other as they stab and react, wide eyed, wide mouthed. If you have that please post!
(08-08-2019, 01:01 PM)CHASE Wrote: These are from a guy named LIKE YOU. If you have more of his, please post. I am especially looking for one where a guy is on his back, shirtless, getting stabbed by a guy straddling him ...a long spear in his bely button. While he's being stabbed, he stabs up with a knife into the guy spearing him. He stabs him in the navel! both cum as their sperming dicks rub on each other as they stab and react, wide eyed, wide mouthed. If you have that please post!

I have over 2000 images and gifs that I have made over the years....I am looking for the image you have requested...please give me some time to find it. You are correct...this is "likeyou"...
(08-08-2019, 01:42 PM)eroticus Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 01:01 PM)CHASE Wrote: These are from a guy named LIKE YOU. If you have more of his, please post. I am especially looking for one where a guy is on his back, shirtless, getting stabbed by a guy straddling him ...a long spear in his bely button. While he's being stabbed, he stabs up with a knife into the guy spearing him. He stabs him in the navel! both cum as their sperming dicks rub on each other as they stab and react, wide eyed, wide mouthed. If you have that please post!

I have over 2000 images and gifs that I have made over the years....I am looking for the image you have requested...please give me some time to find it. You are correct...this is "likeyou"...

THANKS! Are you likeyou?

do you post on another site like fetlife.com or motherless?
(08-08-2019, 03:12 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(08-08-2019, 01:42 PM)eroticus Wrote:

THANKS! Are you likeyou?

do you post on another site like fetlife.com or motherless?

Yes....and....may do fetlife.....
Yes I love these images. They always end with the loser sperming. Lots of firing squad scenes and also fallen soldiers jacking to climax before succombing to death.