Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
posting images
I may not post many images on this site....I dont care for the format....I usually create a number of images that portray a combat.  And I prefer a format where you can move from one image to the next...here you have to click on an image, click it off, go back to the post, and click on the next image.
(08-08-2019, 02:01 PM)eroticus Wrote: I may not post many images on this site....I dont care for the format....I usually create a number of images that portray a combat.  And I prefer a format where you can move from one image to the next...here you have to click on an image, click it off, go back to the post, and click on the next image.
You don't seem to have to leave the post unless you click the pic itself, Either way if you don't post, our loss. I hope you will find that image I told you about and post those. It was a guy on his back getting stabbed by a spear held by a guy straddling him. The guy getting stabbed on his back was also stabbing the guy on toip with a knife. The head of the bottom guy was facing left. Both were cumming. It was the hottest!
I have not found the image you have requested...sorry....some time ago I decided that all the images that I posted on Blindfolded and alone needed to be edited and re-worked....some of the images no longer worked for me so I deleted them...but I am looking for suitable subjects that I can use to re-created that image...give me time....thanks.
(08-15-2019, 02:29 PM)eroticus Wrote: I have not  found the image you have requested...sorry....some time ago I decided that all the images that I posted on Blindfolded and alone needed to be edited and re-worked....some of the images no longer worked for me so I deleted them...but I am looking for suitable subjects that I can use to re-created that image...give me time....thanks.

Okay. Sigh.
I really enjoyed your work on the Erotic Combat Fantasies site. BTW, is eroticus the artist name you like to go by and prefer to have attributed to your images?
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
(08-23-2019, 12:30 AM)TakeNoPrizners Wrote: I really enjoyed your work on the Erotic Combat Fantasies site. BTW, is eroticus the artist name you like to go by and prefer to have attributed to your images?

on this site I am eroticus...on Fetlife I am deroticus...but I am the image maker "likeyou"... I have no preference. It is always a good thing for me to find people who like my images.  I create these images to turn me on...every image I have created causes me to jack off many times..and I continue to make new images every week.
Thanks for the clarification. I like to credit the originator of any work that I share with others, e.g. on profile albums on darkfetishnet.com, and I'll tag yours as being by likeyou. The explanation you give for creating your images just makes them hotter.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae