Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Stomach
The paired rectus abdominis is commonly known as the six pack muscles. The linea alba is the connective tissue between them forming the central line of the abdominals which is the well defined central channel on the hot guy in your image; I have long admired this part of the anatomy.

I would love to knife fight this guy, overpower him and slowly slide the tip of my blade down this channel which would make him squirm until I reached my knife’s target - his navel!
You’re very welcome GS79!
(09-24-2021, 03:48 PM)Predator Wrote: You’re very welcome GS79!
I love it when nice abdominal muscles are pierced.  Right in the middle of the abdomen or under the navel.  Very exciting.

I hope you like the picture.  What would you do to me?

Attached Files Image(s)

I would wrestle your combat knife from your grasp and press my body firmly against yours to hold you while I thrust your own blade into your lower abdominals. Then I’d snarl into your face as I very slowly cut up through muscle and viscera towards your navel.
(09-25-2021, 06:16 PM)Predator Wrote: I would wrestle your combat knife from your grasp and press my body firmly against yours to hold you while I thrust your own blade into your lower abdominals. Then I’d snarl into your face as I very slowly cut up through muscle and viscera towards your navel.
Do you like it?

Attached Files Image(s)

Yes thanks! I’ll take it from here ;0)
(09-26-2021, 09:14 AM)Predator Wrote: Yes thanks! I’ll take it from here ;0)
 The way with words even in your comments titilates! You use the word viscera a lot and make it hot!
I believe I will find here at least someone who can write an abstract paper for me. I am in a big trouble.
I’ve had many weapons stuck hard into that SWEET SPOT over the years. It’ is the ultimate gut fuck area