Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
set 40

Hot hot hot
Qll is so hot and so exciting....
I wonder if the guy’s killer hurled the blade into his gut from a distance, or if the stud got gut-jabbed during close quarter combat. Maybe his own blade is stuck in the belly of his opponent, and they’re both lying in death throes after finishing each other off in a mutual kill. One thing about taking a blade in the belly – yes, it hurts like hell, but death comes more slowly than it would from taking it in the heart or in the throat. The fighter has time to appreciate his fine deathload before he passes out and joins the casualty list. He won’t be aware of the knife being jerked out of his body so it can be used again, so it can kill again.

I like how Eroticus uses the multiplication effect and how the images zoom out to reveal the extent of the annihilation. It doesn’t matter that the naked studs lying in the field all look alike. In fact, if the dead dudes are soldiers, their identical appearance is fitting. These men are interchangeable and dispensable. They have no individual identity and exist only as component parts within the group identity of their army. Only hours ago, hundreds of men were hard-cocked at the prospect of battle, eager to kill and unafraid to die. Unprotected by shields, the fodder was slaughtered en masse in the initial stages of combat as lethal showers of enemy arrows took them down. Their faces freeze with their death calls as they succumb to shafted hearts, pierced lungs, and skewered guts. The victors gather the weapons of the dead and drag the bodies into orderly rows, where comrades lie shoulder to shoulder for the body count. The ejaculating erections of the defeated warriors are a testament to their manly demise. The heady smell of virile sperm fills the nostrils of the survivors and makes their own cocks hard. It has been a good day.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
Like your take on the images a lot...
Love your gifs man.
Great stuff as always
It is very erotic. The author's nickname fits well Smile
I particularly like the expresions on the faces; and the erected cocks, not completely revealed, which are more suggestive to me.
AnWa