Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Abs
looks at its deep belly column in the middle of the belly. what would you do with him?

Attached Files Image(s)

jerk my dick into that column and fill it with my deep thick white creamy cum load and then fantasy wise, ram a sword long ways down that column till the point finds the lower bulb and cut into that and then make it go perpendicular to his navel and jab it in a bit and then jerk it in some more and then remove it totally and then point the point up into the upper bulb and cut upward and then jerk sideways taking the blade side to side, moving it till it finds every bit of navel there is to stick, mangle, twist, jab, cut, shred, rip, and jerk around, mangling it all till ramming it full on through him and out his muscular back
(05-31-2021, 10:55 PM)Stabano Wrote: jerk my dick into that column and fill it with my deep thick white creamy cum load and then fantasy wise, ram a sword long ways down that column till the point finds the lower bulb and cut into that and then make it go perpendicular to his navel and jab it in a bit and then jerk it in some more and then remove it totally and then point the point up into the upper bulb and cut upward and then jerk sideways taking the blade side to side, moving it till it finds every bit of navel there is to stick, mangle, twist, jab, cut, shred, rip, and jerk around, mangling it all till ramming it full on through him and out his muscular back
sounds good. I'll make his stomach bleed.

(06-01-2021, 04:31 AM)Gutstab79 Wrote:
(05-31-2021, 10:55 PM)Stabano Wrote: jerk my dick into that column and fill it with my deep thick white creamy cum load and then fantasy wise, ram a sword long ways down that column till the point finds the lower bulb and cut into that and then make it go perpendicular to his navel and jab it in a bit and then jerk it in some more and then remove it totally and then point the point up into the upper bulb and cut upward and then jerk sideways taking the blade side to side, moving it till it finds every bit of navel there is to stick, mangle, twist, jab, cut, shred, rip, and jerk around, mangling it all till ramming it full on through him and out his muscular back
sounds good. I'll make his stomach bleed.

Attached Files Image(s)