Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hotheads
Spent, spent, and spent! Great story.
- Derek
MMM such great scenes!

Would love to see the brave on top lose his loincloth though he seems to have got his lovers cock deep in his ass? just need a shot of the view up between those naked legs & firm thighs with that sword impaled in their sexy bodies. Those rock hard cocks & balls shooting their last twiching loads everywhere. Hope the redheaded brave wanked off his lovers hard cock one last time. He achieved his aim as his lover on top of him has a glorious erect cock still.

Paleface seems to have had a good hard wank before finally shooting his load.?

The rest of the braves that found their bodies strip paleface & leave him impaled his cock still something to see even though he has shot his last load.
The two naked braves are stripped of the loin clothes the cavalry sword left impaled in them (maybe) to show off the level of fight they put up! The The Braves comrades admired the naked tanned smooth oiled bodies of the dead Braves & were impressed with the amount of cum that they had spent in their nude death throes!
Merci pour cette belle aventure vous êtes un génie
(01-15-2023, 09:27 AM)davide Wrote: Merci pour cette belle aventure vous êtes un génie

Merci beaucoup mon ami
Et? m'as-tu trouvé sur la photo
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
(01-15-2023, 07:01 PM)Jeu de rôle Ras Wrote:
(01-15-2023, 09:27 AM)davide Wrote: Merci pour cette belle aventure vous êtes un génie

Merci beaucoup mon ami
Et? m'as-tu trouvé sur la photo
Bonjour , je crois que oui .
Le rocher à gauche au niveau du canyon ; avec la tête carré du petit personnage . 
La signature secrete de votre chef d'oeuvre .
Et encore merci pour l'admirable travail que vous faite
Love the body pile aftermath. Dead studs on top of one another -- best kind of companionship.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae

Vides quid vis videre
MMM so bloody hot that last scene! God i would love to be that naked bronzed Brave on top with the other Braves cock in his ass still lovely & hard! What away to be found naked erect my beautifully bronzed smooth & oiled body impaled in the gut that way. My last cum load sprayed everywhere! Awesome totally awesome way to get it as a warrior!

Vides quid vis videre
(03-07-2023, 06:05 PM)bellyboy Wrote: This last photo is interesting. What is this guy thinking? Hopefully he is just confirming the young kid is dead and he will next pull the spear out of the kids belly. He will then grab him and gently lower him to the ground. The young guys bod should be washed of the blood and dried up cum and if there is gut tissue exposed clean that too. Give the kid a  decent burial. Treat the other's also dead with some respect too. However, if there is a calvary post near by get the kid's body to them for proper identification. His family would probably want to know their son got it in the guts.

I really like your ideas! Somehow you think just as strange as me do....

Vides quid vis videre