Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story?
1-gay male, fully, me want no females in my fantasies

2-One thing? A video I guess but I still like stories (mostly only if they focus on cumming AND navel stabbing), artwork, and photographs. Paste ups don't usually work for me, though.

3-the moment is not just a moment but there is variation: the moment would be right after foreplay when a guy is fighting, trying his best to kill the other male and then he gets it in his belly button, the shock is hot as is the face of the other guy who looks happy and joyful that he just won; then the prolonged "torture" of the twisting of the blade and other variations get me going; sometimes the loser gets the stabber on the way out, sometimes not, sometimes he might survive and win anyway; I think I shoot at different times during the process, sometimes at the foreplay itself, sometimes at moment of stab in, sometimes later as the guy keeps the other guy alive to make him really feel it good, dialog is best and I noticed many videos do not have dialog but I like some dialog

4-have engaged in this with one person throughout my child and teen days in person; recently found another who is same; sometimes three of us get together, it's really very hot

Messages In This Thread
RE: Poll - what kind of image turns you on - image or video - or is it a story? - by Stabano - 01-14-2021, 02:34 PM