Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Runs With Wolves #2
(05-16-2022, 09:50 AM)Predator Wrote: Thanks for that. Thanks also to Huron Warrior for co-writing and posting this second part of our story.

Any suggestions from anyone about what kind of fight scene you’d like to read about in our tribal conflict? Or maybe share what sort of written content turns you on?

The kind of the fights you had in your early stories where guys were body to body body on body as the knife slid between their bellies. One on one. That said two on one or two against two is cool too. I also go for variety and mass battle scenes, lots of knife and spear combat all at once, where both sides are taking losses but it doesn't matter to each individual because they're just into either getting it in their own navel or giving it to someone else's navel.  I like standing fights, laying down fights, one down, one up, all kinds. Swords are good too but I don't think there is much room for that with Native Americans vs Native Americans, which is what I like from your stories. And navels ONLY getting it really. I could care less, too, about any descriptions of blood or blood soaking or blood loss. It's all fantasy for me. Arrows are okay but my least favorite way for getting a guy in the navel as it's rather impersonal most of the time. Though one story, early on the net, had a guy knowing he was done for and put his hands around his navel to point out to the archer that that is where he wanted it and he got it there!

Messages In This Thread
Runs With Wolves #2 - by Huronwarrior - 05-05-2022, 11:27 PM
RE: Runs With Wolves #2 - by jim825 - 06-18-2022, 02:04 PM