Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Is it Just the Stab or Bullet??
Great question! I always imagine me as my character. A naked hairy Viking often with a tattoo around my belly button. I get stabbed, either in battle or willingly, and at first can't help but stare down in awe at the blade ripping into me. As an incredible agony blossoms deep in my guts, I squirm a bit on the sword coming to terms with the pain. I would probably investigate the wound with my hands. Either that or I'd have my hands behind my head showing off my hairy Viking pits! I'd have to show my opponent how manly I am even in death. As I'm being gutted, and taking it like a fuckin champ I might add, my opponent never let's up. They are vicious intent on my death making it as painful as possible! But deep down they respect me for it and know they might even have to gut themselves to be on par with me. I'd wanna see my intestines tumble out of me and puke blood my enemy is stabbing me even more as I near the end! Guts adorning my cock I simply arch my back and let loose my last cum! An explosion of seed hits the sand as I crash to my back dead.

Messages In This Thread
Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by jim825 - 08-20-2022, 01:24 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by CHASE - 08-20-2022, 01:31 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by Predator - 08-20-2022, 10:37 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by GuttedManlygod - 08-22-2022, 08:11 AM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by Predator - 08-25-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Is it Just the Stab or Bullet?? - by jim825 - 08-26-2022, 08:13 AM