Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
World Building Idea
(11-14-2022, 05:48 PM)KnitNot Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 04:12 AM)ATENU5 Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 01:45 AM)justthisguy11 Wrote: Policy dictates that those who wish to fight in the Arena or merely to watch in the wings have full access to the Arena itself. Of course, two local thugs block your way, & seem to be shaking down those who try to enter (mostly the spectators) for valuables, like food. (Gosh, these times don't seem so different from our own!) One is Cyrus, a thick, muscular, hairy type, strong, fierce, dumb. His sidekick is Ivo, thin, tight, nervous, not too clever but moves quickly. Cyrus has a sword (it looks dull and rusty, kind of like Cyrus himself), Ivo has a knife. What ya thinking...?
Just as the two thugs try to extort any money or possessions they can get off the would be Arena Fighter. Two arrows woosh pass the Fighter. One of the arrow impales Ivo, the tip bores deep into his abs and out the otherside. Another arrow bites into Cyrus's left pec, slips pass the ribs and skewing the heart. Both thugs had only seconds to live.

(Sorry if i killed of your characters too quickly)
Just as I was about to get to my rapier I see the two arrows fly by me. One lands perfectly in Ivo's outie belly button as the other finds its way into Cyrus's chest. The heaving muscular behemoth stood perfectly still, his chest froze and quivered for but a moment as Cyrus fell on his back when his heart failed. Ivo lays groaning on the floor. He stretches out and flexes his abs as he lies on his back. Once Ivo arched his back I realized how wounded he really is. He was pierced all the way through. Blood was spewing from the hole that was once his belly button and from the arrowhead jutting from his back. I start getting excited once I notice how Ivo is proudly displaying a death boner and I reach out for my dagger and I get down on my knees. He reaches out to hold my meaty thighs and looks up in shock and agony, the corner of his eyes is tinged in blood, and his mouth bleeding. I smirk as I place my dagger snug above his heart and I push. I turn to the archer saying "Thank you, but you didn't need to." I then stand up leaving my dagger in Ivo's chest hands all bloodied and I reach out for a handshake saying: "I'm Alex, but my friends call me Knit.".
When Alex turn around to see his savior, he will see a lithe lean archer. The archer is fairly young, perhaps just reach twenty in appearance. What is interesting about him though is the weapons and clothing he has on him. 

The archer wears a short fur cape with a wolf head as a hood. On his waist is a loincloth made out of the same type of fur. The triangular loincloth covers the archers privates, but does not hide the little budge underneath it. Another fur waistcloth wraps around the archer waist, covering the back and sides but leaves the front uncovered to Alex can see the archers strong thighs. a pair of fur gauntlets and legwraps protects his shins and front arms. All of the fur clothings are in a light brown colour, blending him into the building and ruins of the sector. The archer seems to have seen some combat. The archer has fair skin, and there are scars across his body, on his firm legs, powerful arms, toned chest and abs, which is all in display for Alex. 

In terms of weapons, aside from the recurve bow currently pointed at Alex, a pair of retractable wrist claws is also seen. When the archer decide to approach Alex, a waist bag with throwing daggers attached can also been seen just above his hip.

The archer sizes up Alex, as if to take in as much information as possible about his prey, like a wolf would. After seeing the rapier the archer lowers his bow.

"You must be a new born, that rapier back there, something belong to the BlackJacks.  You either are insanely brave or stupid to steal a rapier from them. Luckily though, they are also enemies with the Pack, as long as you don't try to kill me, I will not put an arrow through you." The archer says, taking Alex's hand ignoring the blood on his hands, another hand secretly readies his wrist claws from self defence. "The name is Leif, Seasoned Wolf of the Pack."

Leif then turns to Alex's handiwork. "Dagger straight to the heart, lethal. Although you should work on you combat instincts. Two arrow shot at you from the back an you didn't even turn around, if i really wanted to kill you you would be lying there on top of that man's cock. Other then that, you have the potential of becoming a Pack member."

Leif gestures to Ivo, apparently the stab in the thugs heart is enough to cause a death orgasm. A wet spot spread on Ivo's pants as he had his last climax.

"So, Alex, where are you heading?" Leif cleans his hand with a water bottle the thugs have. Then he gets to looting, he takes out the coins from Cyrus's pants, and toss Ivo's coins to Alex.

Messages In This Thread
World Building Idea - by justthisguy11 - 11-11-2022, 03:05 AM
RE: World Building Idea - by Predator - 11-11-2022, 07:03 AM
RE: World Building Idea - by XMalcolmX - 11-11-2022, 08:57 PM
RE: World Building Idea - by justthisguy11 - 11-11-2022, 10:12 PM
RE: World Building Idea - by caeden150 - 11-11-2022, 11:55 PM
RE: World Building Idea - by jim825 - 11-12-2022, 01:22 PM
RE: World Building Idea - by gladlover - 11-12-2022, 04:02 PM
RE: World Building Idea - by KnitNot - 11-12-2022, 11:17 PM
RE: World Building Idea - by justthisguy11 - 11-13-2022, 12:48 AM
RE: World Building Idea - by KnitNot - 11-13-2022, 12:07 PM
RE: World Building Idea - by justthisguy11 - 11-14-2022, 01:45 AM