Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
How do you (or your character) feel about their death?
I longing to be stabbed in my belly button and killed by a hot rival. If that happens to me, I would imagine I will in pain, but also feel in extreme pleasure and exciting. I actually used a plastics knife to stab myself during masturbation, and it was awesome. I would also prefer to cum before I die. During masturbation,

I often imagine that there is a Being that likes to see men kill each other by stabbing into each other's navel. It choose people who have this fetish and tossed them into an alternative universe. In that world the rule is simple, kill each by stabbing into the other's belly button (other method is not allowed) during daytime. During the night, we will be send back to the village where killing is not allowed. We will have ownership over our victim's deadbody. The body won't decompose, so we can fuck them whenever possible and eat them. The victim's body is the only food source, so we have to kill during daytime. Sometimes I would imagine I got killed by a hot guy on day 1, and then fucked by him for several days in a row, most of the time he actually fuck my belly button, where he already carved a hole on me before I die. Sometimes I would imagine my killer got killed the next day by another hot guy, and my body along with my killer's are the new killer's belongings.

So deaths has never been a problem to me as long as I will be killed by the way I want.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you (or your character) feel about their death? - by victorliketobestabbed - 05-12-2023, 07:50 AM