Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I guess I'll be leaving...
(06-17-2023, 01:38 PM)eroticus Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 09:16 PM)JackSteel Wrote:
(06-16-2023, 05:07 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote: I think what you are looking for is a new sales platform.
Is it possible that you don't want to close your Patreon account, but vice versa? From the pictures (teasers) you posted here, I assume they banned your account for violating their policy? I have had my own experiences with the guidelines of the platforms Patreon and Deviant Art and know what I am talking about.
Hence the apparently urgently needed new source of money, as you expressed it in your post to "eroticus". If you want to advertise yourself and your great work, just create a (PDF) catalog with samples. Then you have just one post and don't flood the forum with censored images.
Thanks for the pdf catalog suggestion, I might follow that up. In the meantime I've re-opened my Patreon so I can post my work there. If anyone wants to follow me, it's Patreon.com/jacksteel - hopefully I'll see some of you there. Thanks!

Well...Mr Steel..your not available at Patreon...I was just there....and....knowing Patreon your images would not be allowed at their site. However I believe they would at the two cites I recommended to you. You say you are an author...if so...then I have read two of your books which are out-standing...and I bought them many years ago on Amazon. I would like to have all or your books or writings...Please tell me where I can obtain them.

My Patreon page is well and truly there... https://www.patreon.com/Jacksteel ... thank you for enjoying my stories. My stories are on my Patreon page too, you can find them there.
For all my artwork and stories, follow me on www.patreon.com/jacksteel

Messages In This Thread
I guess I'll be leaving... - by JackSteel - 06-16-2023, 02:47 AM
RE: I guess I'll be leaving... - by Coyote - 06-16-2023, 03:33 AM
RE: I guess I'll be leaving... - by JackSteel - 06-16-2023, 03:40 AM
RE: I guess I'll be leaving... - by Ras Roleplay - 06-16-2023, 05:07 PM
RE: I guess I'll be leaving... - by JackSteel - 06-16-2023, 09:16 PM
RE: I guess I'll be leaving... - by eroticus - 06-17-2023, 01:38 PM
RE: I guess I'll be leaving... - by JackSteel - 06-17-2023, 02:51 PM