Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Darkest Death Wish
(01-16-2024, 06:45 PM)bellyboy Wrote: I agree it has to be in the belly button. But to be honest, I would want a bullet. I want to feel my guts on fire. I honestly feel that I died in another life. I was a young Marine headed towards the beach at Tarawa in WW II. I was shot first in the belly button. Then I took another hit in the lower belly. My guts were burning. I was hard from the excitement of the battle and I did cum before I died in the water. I never made it to the beach. I never fired a shot. I didn't live long after being shot, but I think the most pain came from the lower belly wound. Aren't there more guts in the lower belly area? And I am guessing some of those guts would ooze out of the wound. I know I felt some coming out of my belly before I died. But again, it has to be a belly wound.
Oh,   love this  one.  I'm  the  enemy  soldier  watching  a flood  of  soldiers  storming  the beach.   Out  of  the  hundreds  of  soldiers  running  towards  me,  I  focus  on  this  young,  slim  soldier (you).   I  train  the  cross-hairs  of  my  rifle  just  above  your  belt-buckle.   I   squeeze  the  trigger,  and  watch as you  stagger  back a few  steps,   a red  hole  appear  on  the  lower  part  of  your  shirt.   I  got  you  through  your  belly-button.  But,  you  gather  yourself  and  continue  your  charge  -  One  Tough  Marine   !!   I  squeeze  the blade  again.  A  second  red  hole  appears  on  your  shirt,  just  under  your  right  ribs.   Again,  you  stagger  back,  and  then  join  the  advancing  men,  but  slower.   I  bring the  cross-hairs  to  your  broad  chest.   Must  shoot  him  through  his  heart,   aiming  at  your  lower  left  pec.   As  I  prepare  to  shoot  your  heart,   end  your  young  life,   I  feel  an ocean  of  pain at my temple,   and  my  world  goes  dark.

Messages In This Thread
Darkest Death Wish - by Viking Mike - 01-16-2024, 01:04 AM
RE: Darkest Death Wish - by RightThruMyHeart - 01-17-2024, 12:59 AM
RE: Darkest Death Wish - by gladlover - 01-24-2024, 06:59 PM