Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Semen...an ancient commodity
Very hot battle dead and slave execution pics, and hot discussion. Even if the concept of deathcum weren't grounded in biological fact, it would be a tremendously erotic male fantasy. So it's especially wonderful that this one turns out to be reality. Thanks for all the examples of where it's been observed historically on the battlefield and in execution settings. Some of the accounts of World War I trench dead, especially instances where uniforms were torn away or blown off of the soldiers, indicate dead but fully erect penises. There are also indirect allusions to post-death erections in World War I accounts by survivors who wrote about tightness in the trousers prior to commencing a charge from the trench. I'm also aware of post mortem medical exams that verify the phenomenon. The earliest account from modern medicine that I've run across is a post mortem report prepared by a British physician in India in 1860. He published an account of a man's erection and ejaculation as he was being hanged. The doctor's subsequent examination of the naked body on the slab likewise verified that the condemned man shot a final wad on his way out.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae

Messages In This Thread
Male Semen...an ancient commodity - by eroticus - 08-25-2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Male Semen...an ancient commodity - by CHASE - 08-26-2019, 11:56 AM
RE: Male Semen...an ancient commodity - by CHASE - 08-28-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Male Semen...an ancient commodity - by TakeNoPrizners - 09-07-2019, 05:34 PM