Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get started...
I believe that we are all familiar with the works of Derek and his fantastic actors. 
Few has done so much to supply a very specific group of people with what they enjoy - and did it so well.
Unfortunately as time passes, some clips will get lost, computers will crash and websites will get shut down.
We had a great tool in youtube, but unfortunately their censorship has gotten worse and worse over the years. I fully understand and agree with that they can't accept tits, dicks and asses - but as long as those limbs are not shown, I find it strange that they can and will delete content, just because a group of people get turned on by what they see...

Last year, a group of young french guys posted some really great videos. There were storylines behind it and they included lots of shirtless deaths - and it was cleaned of any sexual references... Nothing else - no nudity, no sex - simply just guys getting strangled, stabbed, shot and what have you. Some were shirtless, some had stomach exposure and some were just fully clothed.
Rather hot for us - or me anyways - and fun little videos for people outside our "group"...
Unfortunately their channel vanished - as I understand "community guide lines" were the reason....

Now, that leads me to the question... Today, we all have a camera in our phone and digital cameras are availabe at a reasonable price. 
Editing programmes are affordable - and as I understand it's not that hard to learn...
But how do you go about it?
How do you get people to agree to getting stabbed with toy swords and plastic knives or shot by toy guns?
I mean, this fetish is not something I share with everyone I know...

And if you find someone who is willing to - and good at - acting out those scenes, where do you post it?
Is it possible to upload directly to this forum, or would you have to find another hosting site, with the limitations it might bring?
Just some thoughts in a "kinda locked down" Denmark on a saturday night  Cool

Messages In This Thread
How to get started... - by cv654 - 05-02-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: How to get started... - by Male Navel - 05-02-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: How to get started... - by cv654 - 05-02-2020, 08:56 PM
RE: How to get started... - by Kthoolfoo - 05-02-2020, 09:03 PM
RE: How to get started... - by cv654 - 05-02-2020, 09:30 PM
RE: How to get started... - by garyj - 05-03-2020, 10:08 AM
RE: How to get started... - by Winkie77 - 05-02-2020, 09:14 PM
RE: How to get started... - by CHASE - 05-02-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: How to get started... - by KingRicky - 07-06-2020, 10:38 AM
RE: How to get started... - by BattlesandDeaths - 07-07-2020, 12:53 AM