Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Very hot video showing soldier girls slain
(07-30-2020, 03:16 PM)cend up getting beaten up for my views, but sometimes we need to be shaken up a bit... Wrote: Have a good one.

The replying here is odd: not sure how to eliminate a repeat of the entire post. But here' goes:

First: just because a site gets shut down----this one has been going for some time now and seems okay so far-----is NO reason NOT to post. IMO. Maybe they have some other reason?

Second: many already have videos they could post here that ARE ARLEADY DONE and they're not doing that either. Some can do home videos of just themselves: we have many hot bodies members here who have in the past posted some content. The limits on the forum as difficult to post vids though but links would do to motherless or as wise derek has done a private you tube account where after a time he can take the vido down before crankly Youtube does it.

Third: Derek seems to get guys to do what you claim you want to do and he seems fine with it and so do they so it IS possible but I know what you mean. I would not want to try to have conversations with guys on those terms. 

Fourth: that "Japanese" guy that posted Derek's videos most likelly didn't do it out of malice but maybe out of desperation to share something he loved so much in order to please others, find others like him maybe, and because he admired the vids and liked them a lot, not because he was a mean stealing crook. I don't see why that would discourage anyone. If it would, then maybe don't do them and maybe that's the point you made: they don't do them but to not do them here when others (Derek) have successfully shared SOME content here and some YEARS ago. And with sites like motherless and fetish that really is no excuse. 

Fifth: I find I no longer care: Blade, Rob, MightFoo, LikeYOu, the French Guy, and dozens of others who, at one time, shared A LOT, have virtually stopped posting anything at all. It is time to look elsewhere for me to find things I might like as I rarely find them here any more and sometimes the mere mention of a belly button fetish as with one recent member, drew him to tell me not to as it bothered him because his area of strike was above the navel and that made me lose ALL interest in his stuff, his comment, not his stuff made me lose interest. I find the people into this fetish and the almost aligning fetishes to be somewhat nasty, somewhat selfish, somewhat unwilling to indulge or share and it's disheartening as this forum made me realize it was probably always like this. Just not as blatant.

Sixth: it could be the huge amount of spam here. I delete and purge at least six spammers a week, maybe more.

Seventh: and it does not cost a huge amount of money to do a vid of yourself and post it on say motherless or fetish.com and link it to here. In fact, even if you had another person to film with, that doesn't cost that much either.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Very hot video showing soldier girls slain - by CHASE - 08-01-2020, 04:09 PM