Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Scarlet Pimpernel strikes again!
(08-19-2022, 03:50 AM)themightyfoo Wrote: Well, that didn't work out so well. I ended up spending an inordinate amount of time fucking around with the antique user interface for this site. I really tried, but trying to get the UI to make my work look the way I want is just impossible. How my work gets presented is understandably important to me, so I'll just have to take my chances on FetLife. It's not perfect, but I keep a very low profile over there, I am careful to screen who sees my work over there, and at least they have a mobile UI.

Please check out my work on FetLife.

Ciao,
Foo
Foo

Maybe...and I'm just throwing this out here: maybe you're too much of a perfectionist to ever think either site will be okay enough for you? I mean your work is fantastic but FETLIFE has its issues there. Here, it's easier to see, save and enjoy. The stuff you posted here is easy to see and nice. The stuff on FETLIFE ditto. It's easier for me here but over the long year or so you've posted NOT enough for me as I love your works and would love to see it all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Scarlet Pimpernel strikes again! - by CHASE - 08-19-2022, 12:40 PM