Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Archer claims prey
(10-09-2021, 10:32 PM)Winkie77 Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:58 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: I am straight, but I suppose that we should rather say that I am heteroflexible because I get excited with all this male fight stuff.

However, my fetish has different nuances than most of the people I can see here. For example:

A recurrent topic here is erected cocks explicitly "deathcumming". These nude cocks are not really disgusting to me; in fact I get aroused with this fetish. Nevertheless I find it more exciting not seeing them directly. For instance, seeing the bulge from a loincloth, or guessing the erected penis under the skirt of a warrior. May be, seeing the nude virile member in a movement, by chance ..., but better not explicitly.

That is why I like Eroticus' pictures so much. Especially those in which the dying warriors wear those loincloths that barely conceal their erection and profuse cumming  Wink

AnWa

I totally get that. And I really appreciate the hard work you put in. I’m straight too, mostly, but I do like looking at the naked men in these forums. I don’t know that I would hate a cock in my ass, but I’m also not going out and trying to find one :-) But I really do like the imagery and feeling of things being impaled up my ass and I really find that hard cock and Impalement to be a real turn on in other peoples work as well. But as long as we all keep doing what we like there will be lots of wonderful work from all different perspectives.

As you can tell from my work, and heck, because I call my work naked warriors, I like completely naked with lots of cock showing and all that’s associated with that. But that’s one of the nice things about here, is that people have different ideas and often times we see them blended together. :-) Still, I would like to see you take an arrow with a hard cock sticking out :-)

I don’t know if anyone has ever jerked off to my pictures and videos, but I certainly hope so. I love to think they brought some pleasure to people :-)

Hello Winkie:
A good reason to conceal cocks when recording video is that is not that easy to be erected Big Grin . I enjoy acting in my videos, but they are exhausting; besides, you have to be very focused on your movements so that you get the camera shots that you need. For example, it is very difficult to remain in frame when moving within the 3 metre wide green screen that I have. Besides, you have to fall graciously on the floor when hit. You want to die but you do not want to break your bones   Smile If you did not take a good record you have to repeat the scene again. You might have been erected the first time, but not in the last take, which was the right one. Dodgy

Nevertheless, I came up with an idea. We still migh do something if you have some good videos with your warriors shooting arrows. Do you?

AnWA
(10-09-2021, 11:38 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 10:32 PM)Winkie77 Wrote:
(10-09-2021, 09:58 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: I am straight, but I suppose that we should rather say that I am heteroflexible because I get excited with all this male fight stuff.

However, my fetish has different nuances than most of the people I can see here. For example:

A recurrent topic here is erected cocks explicitly "deathcumming". These nude cocks are not really disgusting to me; in fact I get aroused with this fetish. Nevertheless I find it more exciting not seeing them directly. For instance, seeing the bulge from a loincloth, or guessing the erected penis under the skirt of a warrior. May be, seeing the nude virile member in a movement, by chance ..., but better not explicitly.

That is why I like Eroticus' pictures so much. Especially those in which the dying warriors wear those loincloths that barely conceal their erection and profuse cumming  Wink

AnWa

I totally get that. And I really appreciate the hard work you put in. I’m straight too, mostly, but I do like looking at the naked men in these forums. I don’t know that I would hate a cock in my ass, but I’m also not going out and trying to find one :-) But I really do like the imagery and feeling of things being impaled up my ass and I really find that hard cock and Impalement to be a real turn on in other peoples work as well. But as long as we all keep doing what we like there will be lots of wonderful work from all different perspectives.

As you can tell from my work, and heck, because I call my work naked warriors, I like completely naked with lots of cock showing and all that’s associated with that. But that’s one of the nice things about here, is that people have different ideas and often times we see them blended together. :-) Still, I would like to see you take an arrow with a hard cock sticking out :-)

I don’t know if anyone has ever jerked off to my pictures and videos, but I certainly hope so. I love to think they brought some pleasure to people :-)

Hello Winkie:
A good reason to conceal cocks when recording video is that is not that easy to be erected Big Grin . I enjoy acting in my videos, but they are exhausting; besides, you have to be very focused on your movements so that you get the camera shots that you need. For example, it is very difficult to remain in frame when moving within the 3 metre wide green screen that I have. Besides, you have to fall graciously on the floor when hit. You want to die but you do not want to break your bones   Smile If you did not take a good record you have to repeat the scene again. You might have been erected the first time, but not in the last take, which was the right one. Dodgy

Nevertheless, I came up with an idea. We still migh do something if you have some good videos with your warriors shooting arrows. Do you?

AnWA

Absolutely!  Feel free to grab any scenes you want from my vids. If I can get some shots with green screen, I’ll get those to you too. I’m kind of limited on shooting now, but I’ll see what I can do.
Hello Predator:

If you like spearing, there is another video that I uploaded at Motherless:
https://motherless.com/36A7208

The defeated soldier is speared on the floor. My warriors show no mercy at these situations Wink
Again, there is a vicious woman who is delighted to send warriors to death Big Grin

AnWa
(10-10-2021, 10:18 AM)AncientWarrior Wrote: Hello Predator:

The defeated soldier is speared on the floor. My warriors show no mercy at these situations Wink
Again, there is a vicious woman who is delighted to send warriors to death Big Grin

AnWa
Wow! I love the way you managed to get the spearmen to press their weapons together ;0) in a struggle to overpower each other. I can only imagine the amount of work and skill it took to produce these. Luv the sadistic femme fatale!
(10-10-2021, 11:44 AM)Predator Wrote:

AnWa
Wow! I love the way you managed to get the spearmen to press their weapons together ;0) in a struggle to overpower each other. I can only imagine the amount of work and skill it took to produce these. Luv the sadistic femme fatale!

Ha! You can bet it is difficult Dodgy
The trick is to play a drum metronome at the room where you are filming in order to synchronize movements. Even though, you need to take many shots and select the most appropriate ones.
I suppose we all dream of playing a scene like this with a real partner, do not we?   Cool What a hard-on!  Rolleyes
I would also like to feature spearing through a standing up warrior, but I consider it difficult to make because you need that the wounded stays quiet with respect to the spear running him through. It is very difficult to play it realistic (credible performing is most important to me).

Regarding the sadistic woman; do not worry, she will meet her fate:
https://motherless.com/889C797 
Arguably, the best arrow hit you have ever seen. Even for those who do not like women, something should be stirred Angel (you will only spend 8 s)
The movie is "La Leggenda di Enea" (The Avenger, in the English version)

AnWa
(10-10-2021, 01:48 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 11:44 AM)Predator Wrote:

AnWa

The trick is to play a drum metronome at the room where you are filming in order to synchronize movements. Even though, you need to take many shots and select the most appropriate ones.
I suppose we all dream of playing a scene like this with a real partner, do not we?   Cool What a hard-on!  Rolleyes
I would also like to feature spearing through a standing up warrior, but I consider it difficult to make because you need that the wounded stays quiet with respect to the spear running him through. It is very difficult to play it realistic (credible performing is most important to me).

Arguably, the best arrow hit you have ever seen. Even for those who do not like women, something should be stirred Angel (you will only spend 8 s)

AnWa
Thanks for the interesting insight into the production of your creations. Yay! The wicked witch is dead!!

You mentioning playing a scene with a real partner got me thinking what it would be like if we were to meet and fight each other; my war painted Native American persona against your Ancient Warrior persona?

Predator
(10-10-2021, 04:26 PM)Predator Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 01:48 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 11:44 AM)Predator Wrote: Wow! I love the way you managed to get the spearmen to press their weapons together ;0) in a struggle to overpower each other. I can only imagine the amount of work and skill it took to produce these. Luv the sadistic femme fatale!

AnWa
Thanks for the interesting insight into the production of your creations. Yay! The wicked witch is dead!!

You mentioning playing a scene with a real partner got me thinking what it would be like if we were to meet and fight each other; my war painted Native American persona against your Ancient Warrior persona?

Predator
I would like it, however my desire is not enough to play this for real. 
Blush
What about you? Would you really take a plane for this?

Wink
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 04:26 PM)Predator Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 01:48 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: Ha! You can bet it is difficult Dodgy

AnWa

Predator
Blush

Wink
Ah! No! This is just a ‘what if’ scenario. My warrior would be armed with a feathered war lance and a hunting bow and arrows with a knife and tomahawk for close quarter action. Who do you think would be victorious?
(10-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Predator Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 04:26 PM)Predator Wrote: Thanks for the interesting insight into the production of your creations. Yay! The wicked witch is dead!!

Predator
Blush

Wink
Ah! No! This is just a ‘what if’ scenario. My warrior would be armed with a feathered war lance and a hunting bow and arrows with a knife and tomahawk for close quarter action. Who do you think would be victorious?

I would not be surprised if you wanted to set up an encounter. Were you a girl, I would certainly consider it, although I would probably refuse anyway, just to stay away from problems  Smile
So, for those who like men very much, the real fun makes sense  Wink

In fact, I once found a countryman who told me that he was willing to drive hundreds of miles to play like I stabbed him in the belly with a knife like this:
https://www.gastronomicspain.com/es/cuch...ersal.html
If anyone is interested, I can introduce you Angel

Regarding our virtual fight: Mmm, I do not know. I rather like ancient warriors, as you know. I do not know why there are so many guys who like the american indian topic, but it is really recurrent. However, I like the image of a defeated warrior lying dead with a feathered lance stuck into his chest. Have you got a picture of your indian warrior?

AnWa
(10-10-2021, 07:29 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 05:46 PM)Predator Wrote:
(10-10-2021, 05:26 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: I would like it, however my desire is not enough to play this for real. 
Blush

Wink

I would not be surprised if you wanted to set up an encounter. Were you a girl, I would certainly consider it, although I would probably refuse anyway, just to stay away from problems  Smile
So, for those who like men very much, the real fun makes sense  Wink

In fact, I once found a countryman who told me that he was willing to drive hundreds of miles to play like I stabbed him in the belly with a knife like this:
https://www.gastronomicspain.com/es/cuch...ersal.html
If anyone is interested, I can introduce you Angel

Regarding our virtual fight: Mmm, I do not know. I rather like ancient warriors, as you know. I do not know why there are so many guys who like the american indian topic, but it is really recurrent. However, I like the image of a defeated warrior lying dead with a feathered lance stuck into his chest. Have you got a picture of your indian warrior?

AnWa
Here is such a warrior to challenge you, hope you like it?

Predator

Attached Files Image(s)