Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.25 Average
Archer claims prey
(10-14-2021, 10:58 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:40 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: Thank you for those links, there are great! As for the screen, I don't think you need to put it in front of anything unless you're shooting very high power. I intend to put it up in my garage and use it as a green screen. I used to be into archery and I'm getting a bow so that will be my cover.

Richard. I do not know if this fabric will do as a green screen; probably not, because its threading is coarse. But what I am sure about is that 6 feet is too small. I would recommend more than 10 feet wide and more than 12 feet high. Take into account that you will want to extend it on the floor a bit, in order to step on it.
Is it expensive?
AnWa
They have a 13 foot high one on sale right now. Here's the link and no it is not expensive.

https://www.networldsports.com/archery-n...wMEALw_wcB
(10-15-2021, 12:08 AM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:58 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:40 PM)Richard Weed Wrote: Thank you for those links, there are great! As for the screen, I don't think you need to put it in front of anything unless you're shooting very high power. I intend to put it up in my garage and use it as a green screen. I used to be into archery and I'm getting a bow so that will be my cover.

Richard. I do not know if this fabric will do as a green screen; probably not, because its threading is coarse. But what I am sure about is that 6 feet is too small. I would recommend more than 10 feet wide and more than 12 feet high. Take into account that you will want to extend it on the floor a bit, in order to step on it.
Is it expensive?
AnWa
They have a 13 foot high one on sale right now. Here's the link and no it is not expensive.

I would suggest you to have a look at some chroma key tutorials on the internet in order to know what they recommend regarding the green screen characteristics. Wrinkles and shadows are to be avoided. Besides, there is a specific green nuance for this to work. You can buy this item if you want but there is a risk that it does not work. 

In the event that it works, and that you have room enough to deploy it in your garage, buy the 13' one.

You will also need a means to uniformly illuminate the green screen in your garage.

AnWa
(10-15-2021, 11:15 AM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 12:08 AM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(10-14-2021, 10:58 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote: Richard. I do not know if this fabric will do as a green screen; probably not, because its threading is coarse. But what I am sure about is that 6 feet is too small. I would recommend more than 10 feet wide and more than 12 feet high. Take into account that you will want to extend it on the floor a bit, in order to step on it.
Is it expensive?
AnWa

I would suggest you to have a look at some chroma key tutorials on the internet in order to know what they recommend regarding the green screen characteristics. Wrinkles and shadows are to be avoided. Besides, there is a specific green nuance for this to work. You can buy this item if you want but there is a risk that it does not work. 

In the event that it works, and that you have room enough to deploy it in your garage, buy the 13' one.

You will also need a means to uniformly illuminate the green screen in your garage.

AnWa
Thanks for the info. All you suggestions are doable. Will check out some tuts today.
(10-15-2021, 03:28 PM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 11:15 AM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 12:08 AM)Richard Weed Wrote: They have a 13 foot high one on sale right now. Here's the link and no it is not expensive.

AnWa
Thanks for the info. All you suggestions are doable. Will check out some tuts today.

If you have granddaughters or grandnieces who like to post videos in their social forums, you could use them as an excuse.
Just say that you are setting up your greenscreen for them, and then help them to shoot and edit their videos and to put some cool backgrounds on them Smile
AnWa
(10-15-2021, 05:45 PM)AncientWarrior Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 03:28 PM)Richard Weed Wrote:
(10-15-2021, 11:15 AM)AncientWarrior Wrote: I would suggest you to have a look at some chroma key tutorials on the internet in order to know what they recommend regarding the green screen characteristics. Wrinkles and shadows are to be avoided. Besides, there is a specific green nuance for this to work. You can buy this item if you want but there is a risk that it does not work. 

AnWa

If you have granddaughters or grandnieces who like to post videos in their social forums, you could use them as an excuse.
Just say that you are setting up your greenscreen for them, and then help them to shoot and edit their videos and to put some cool backgrounds on them Smile
AnWa
Good idea but I have no kids in that category. I was hoping to use that backdrop because I used to be an archer and am getting back into it :/
(10-14-2021, 02:57 PM)gladlover Wrote: Great image. I see them and try to imagine how they died.

I miss some blood soaking the sand of the desert. Rolleyes
AnWa