Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Big old warrior, unable to resist the lure of battle!

>>——ArrowAgony—>
Good to see a seasoned warrior. My arrow in your chest before I finish you off with my knife.
(08-31-2022, 09:52 AM)Predator Wrote: Good to see a seasoned warrior. My arrow in your chest before I finish you off with my knife.
Hi Predator, thanks for responding. I fantasise about your arrow in my chest! UGHHHH!! I stagger to my knees clutching your shaft, it’s sticking out of my big chest!! How will you finish me off with your knife?  Big Grin
>>——ArrowAgony—>
I approach you cautiously and draw my weapon letting you see its power. I look at the heaving shaft sticking from you and take time to admire your shiny helmet ;0) Then I position my weapon over your belly and hear ‘SPFLITTT’ as it penetrates your belly hole. I also grab the shaft and agitate it as you cry out “UGHHHH!” and squirm beneath me until release cums to you.
(08-31-2022, 09:46 PM)Predator Wrote: I approach you cautiously and draw my weapon letting you see its power. I look at the heaving shaft sticking from you and take time to admire your shiny helmet ;0) Then I position my weapon over your belly and hear ‘SPFLITTT’ as it penetrates your belly hole. I also grab the shaft and agitate it as you cry out “UGHHHH!” and squirm beneath me until release cums to you.
OH MY GOD! AGHHHHHHRRRRR!! I scream with the sudden pang of agony as your knife blade violently churns and slices inside my big belly. OHHH NO! I realise I’m being slain by this virile young warrior! UNGHHHH! The agony is excruciating as you tug and push the arrow protruding from my bloody chest! Finally, after a seeming eternity I’m dead at last, my violated bloody carcass still beneath you with your cruel weapons still penetrating my corpse!
>>——ArrowAgony—>