Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HUGE Battle Scene
By request....

Awesome! Really nice work! Naked is best!
(09-13-2021, 10:20 PM)Winkie77 Wrote: Awesome! Really nice work! Naked is best!
Thanks!

BTW: My favorite part is the bottom-right section where the blonde kid takes an arrow in his gut right after stabbing the guy under him! 

What's yours?
(09-14-2021, 02:26 AM)Richard Weed Wrote:
Thanks!

BTW: My favorite part is the bottom-right section where the blonde kid takes an arrow in his gut right after stabbing the guy under him! 

What's yours?
I like the guy on his knees with the spear in his back and out his gut, contemplating his torment and how soon he will be dead.

Where do you get you images for these?
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
For me, lots of great stuff, but the guy on his back, taking a spear up his ass is super hot.
(09-14-2021, 03:42 AM)gladlover Wrote:
(09-14-2021, 02:26 AM)Richard Weed Wrote:
Thanks!

What's yours?
I like the guy on his knees with the spear in his back and out his gut, contemplating his torment and how soon he will be dead.

Where do you get you images for these?

I make most of them myself, using me as the Victor and victim. I replace my head with others I have found on the net. Other participants I have downloaded from other sites.
fantastic! Love huge battle scenes as well as one on ones and two one ones, etc, Variety is best. And this has it all! Thanks
(09-14-2021, 06:11 PM)Stabano Wrote: fantastic! Love huge battle scenes as well as one on ones and two one ones, etc, Variety is best. And this has it all! Thanks
Glad to!
It looks like a lot of work went into this and it shows. Thank you for creating such an action filled image!
(09-17-2021, 09:32 PM)jim825 Wrote: It looks like a lot of work went into this and it shows. Thank you for creating such an action filled image!
Thanks, it WAS a lot of work! But fun too!