Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stab scene from Modern Gladiators

The perspective here is different.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
This is from MODERN GLADIATORS 3, a full movie.
Ok ill edit it then.
[Image: tumblr_nbpbfff8wN1rlvb7yo2_500.jpg]
割腹
(03-23-2022, 10:58 PM)CHASE Wrote: This is from MODERN GLADIATORS 3, a full movie.
Looked but can't find. Do you know how to find it?

(03-23-2022, 06:32 PM)Male Navel Wrote:
The perspective here is different.
Wish all those guys were bare-chested! Nice find anyway, thanks!
It is literally the same exact scene from MODERN GLADIATORS 3
Really cool old sample from Frank.
Seems like it was made back in those days when he used more "action" prior to the stabbing scene. And I think this improves the video a lot - getting more of a "duel" choreography and "how did it get there" makes it more interesting and "complete" of sorts.
The timing and pacing looks great imo. Even the "check" if the enemy is dead was a nice touch which didn't seem to happen in his later works Tongue
Thanks for sharing - those older "modern gladiators" videos are hard to come by these days Smile
(03-25-2022, 06:04 PM)someguy123user Wrote: Really cool old sample from Frank.
Seems like it was made back in those days when he used more "action" prior to the stabbing scene. And I think this improves the video a lot - getting more of a "duel" choreography and "how did it get there" makes it more interesting and "complete" of sorts.
The timing and pacing looks great imo. Even the "check" if the enemy is dead was a nice touch which didn't seem to happen in his later works Tongue
Thanks for sharing - those older "modern gladiators" videos are hard to come by these days Smile

Many of Frank's works from YOUNG GLADIATORS and from all three volumes of MODERN GLADIATORS have scenes that...had more action that was NOT included in the released videos and clips. Not sure why. The young Asian dude killed by the white guy and then vice verse has much longer stuff. The muscled long haired shorter guy killed by and then killing another guy in two different videos of YOUNG GLADIATORS Frank told me had a lot more stuff. If you watch MG3 especially has fast kills and this is not Frank's way of working. He showed lingering stabs and I suspect ALL of these clips have more and more and more. Frank seems to have vanished completely from the scene and I wonder if he is still alive.
is there a place where the full MG and YG long films can be found?
I only knew about his gumroad where he used to sell just the short clips.
I would have liked to see the dead guy on the ground, he died so well!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.