Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SWAT

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Well done, although I am not a fan of rifle or shotgun death as it is really messy and obliterates a lot of the physiology of the character.
Take that MF down!
Yeahhh, no way I could resist pumping so much lead into a bulgy little fucking cutie like him Wink Sure, he was unarmed, but I thought he was reaching for that piece in his sporty little shorts.
Nice, hot. But in reality coos in US shoot people with mental issues, not muscular guys... US is a such a shitty county, hope they will burn in HELL together with a katsaps.
(10-31-2022, 08:50 PM)gunplayfetish Wrote: Nice, hot.  But in reality coos in US shoot people with mental issues, not muscular guys... US is a such a shitty county, hope they will burn in HELL together with a katsaps.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't make this thread about political or nation-vs-nation hate crap. This is a sexual fantasy/fetish thread. Keep comments about the content.
(11-01-2022, 01:21 PM)timgotshot Wrote:
(10-31-2022, 08:50 PM)gunplayfetish Wrote: Nice, hot.  But in reality coos in US shoot people with mental issues, not muscular guys... US is a such a shitty county, hope they will burn in HELL together with a katsaps.

I'd appreciate it if you didn't make this thread about political or nation-vs-nation hate crap. This is a sexual fantasy/fetish thread. Keep comments about the content.

Many thanks. I can only support the above. This is about fetishes and fantasies and - I emphasize - not about the real world. I would appreciate it if you would not misuse my pictures for your personal political opinion.
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
MMm shame he did not have a nude guy smooth swimmers bod I would love a nice group around the head of my erect cock & one in the fore head to finish me. Maybe I could have been caught fucking some smooth nude hung stud on the sun lounger by the pool! Theres a nice thought.