Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hotheads
(12-25-2022, 08:16 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
(12-25-2022, 06:18 PM)s_kinnydipper_35 Wrote: MM nice. I would love to be the smooth tanned nude indian brave who gets to admire him! And more!

You will lie at his feet Wink

Love to be lieing naked at his feet smooth nude oiled & tanned my cock erect & still shooting my hot warrior load! Luckily for me he run me through with his cock & then his sword before he took a spear in his gut
Perfection, right in the middle of that perfect lower belly ..... what more can you ask for ;-)

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
Can't wait to see what happens next!  Don't keep us in suspense!
- Derek
Great! Two hot bucks are out to finish him off but will their excitement make them too cocky and less wary of the cavalry sword the lanced soldier is still holding on to? Looking forward to the next exciting instalment Cool
(12-30-2022, 01:28 AM)Predator Wrote: Great! Two hot bucks are out to finish him off but will their excitement make them too cocky and less wary of the cavalry sword the lanced soldier is still holding on to? Looking forward to the next exciting instalment Cool

Yeah I noticed he had clearly NOT dropped the sword, and those boys are running towards him awfully fast.  Could be a serious miscalculation on their parts!
- Derek
(12-30-2022, 06:29 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 01:28 AM)Predator Wrote: Great! Two hot bucks are out to finish him off but will their excitement make them too cocky and less wary of the cavalry sword the lanced soldier is still holding on to? Looking forward to the next exciting instalment Cool

Yeah I noticed he had clearly NOT dropped the sword, and those boys are running towards him awfully fast.  Could be a serious miscalculation on their parts!
- Derek

Big Grin Wow, I have attentive observers or even professionals (?) here!
Yes, I love to play with details and that way the whole story will open up to the attentive viewer. Cool
Vides quid vis videre
(12-30-2022, 02:20 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 06:29 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote:

- Derek

Yes, I love to play with details and that way the whole story will open up to the attentive viewer. Cool
Well hurry up!  We're dying with anticipation here!  
- Derek
(12-30-2022, 04:33 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 02:20 PM)Ras Roleplay Wrote:
(12-30-2022, 06:29 AM)Derek 1931 Wrote: Yeah I noticed he had clearly NOT dropped the sword, and those boys are running towards him awfully fast.  Could be a serious miscalculation on their parts!
- Derek

Well hurry up!  We're dying with anticipation here!  
- Derek

Ohhh... don't worry, I'll take care of your carcass  Big Grin
Vides quid vis videre

Vides quid vis videre