Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hotheads

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
His attackers are fucked...one literally! I hope our hero gets some release too! He's earned a last spurt!
- Derek
Blood brothers should always stick together Big Grin

Great sequence Ras Cool
Wow what a way for smooth naked buck to get it. In the ass & in the gut utterly orgasmic! God I want to be that smooth naked tanned buck getting it in the gut my cock spurting its load all over paleface while i get in the ass by my equally hot buck lover! God that scene instant hard on material!
Over the top great series of pictures! Thank you!
Awesome through and through! Utterly erotic ending! 

If you got more in you, show the final sequence of the multiracial boys' lives ending, then a "wreckage scene" of the final configuration of their destroyed but satisfied bodies.
ho oui montrez la scène final des trois garçons l'un empalé mort sur l'arbre et les deux autre au sol avec le sabre en eux
(01-01-2023, 11:02 PM)jim825 Wrote: Au top super série de photos ! Merci!
Oui Jil 825 votre imagination fertile aurai même pu écrire le scénario des images
I'm a little sad that this series seems to have stopped. I was waiting for our hero to blow a load after skewering his opponents.
- Derek
(01-04-2023, 03:28 PM)Derek 1931 Wrote: I'm a little sad that this series seems to have stopped.  I was waiting for our hero to blow a load after skewering his opponents.
- Derek

Hey hey, keep your hormones under control Smile
Of course we continue!

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar