Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Defeated Soldiers

Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
I fucking looooove battlefield wreckage scenes like this. Wish I could zoom in a little closer to see more details of what the curious young one is up to down there... Is the more experienced soldier telling him to get up and moving? Or encouraging him to keep exploring?
Bug 
(02-15-2023, 03:04 AM)timgotshot Wrote: I fucking looooove battlefield wreckage scenes like this. Wish I could zoom in a little closer to see more details of what the curious young one is up to down there... Is the more experienced soldier telling him to get up and moving? Or encouraging him to keep exploring?
I think the young soldier has heard about dying men getting hard, and he’s checking his first kill to see if it’s true. The older soldier is amused by the curiosity, because he was like that once.
(08-20-2023, 09:20 AM)pd112 Wrote:
(02-15-2023, 03:04 AM)timgotshot Wrote: I fucking looooove battlefield wreckage scenes like this. Wish I could zoom in a little closer to see more details of what the curious young one is up to down there... Is the more experienced soldier telling him to get up and moving? Or encouraging him to keep exploring?
I think the young soldier has heard about dying men getting hard, and he’s checking his first kill to see if it’s true. The older soldier is amused by the curiosity, because he was like that once.

Wink
Or looking for prey?
Vides quid vis videre
Like my work? Please leave a comment or follow me on SubscribeStar
It would be so cool if there was a sequel to this, with the two victorious guys being ambushed by a guy trying to take revenge for his fallen brothersSmile