Poll: Game concept
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
First person combat
60.00%
9 60.00%
Small field squad tactics
26.67%
4 26.67%
Large war RT strategy
0%
0 0%
Open world/Fortnite-esque
6.67%
1 6.67%
80s-esque/bit graphics
0%
0 0%
Arcade/simplified mini-games
0%
0 0%
Other
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
POLL for combat lusters: Video game concept
This is pitched to members into large-scale battles. I will eventually pay developers to have a game made, or a mod to an existing game.

The big problem is you can't have it all. The core concept of the game has to be focused, for the budget to be realistic. Here are the possibilities I'm interested in. Please vote on your favorite above?

More about the options:
First-person combat--e.g. Call of Duty. +Most personal. +You are behind the eyes of your guy's kills and, if you play badly, deaths. +Great existing games may be moddable. -Anything that doesn't happen in your visual field, you don't get to experience. -Great graphics are costly.

Large war RT strategy--e.g. Total War. +Guys throw away their lives cheap on your orders. +Hundreds or thousands may go down, still in the formations you put them in. -You're far from the action when commanding, must zoom in and pause/replay a lot to see any detail. -All the action means it's programmed without much specificity. There may be 15 or 30 unique trooper death animations, plus a few or special scenarios or unlocks based on the accomplishments or tactics, but eventually you have to start reusing because the game is rendering the map, not the visual area.

Small field squad--meant to be a hybrid of FPS and RTS. +s and -s of both may clash or cancel out. But great for multiplayer. Also great that you get to know the backstories of each guy you're probably gonna die piled with.

Open word--e.g. Fortnite. Expensive and I'm unlikely to be able to go in this direction, except maybe by modding Fortnite. Also few opportunities relevant to our kink. EXCEPT it might be fun to design custom fields/obstacles for men to fall on, plus traps. And the open world means far greater flexibility in making exactly how you want it to be.

80s-esque--e.g. Goldeneye, Outlaws. +Cool style; sometimes keeping the gameplay and graphics simple really help the theme pop. I'll bet no one has made a bit game featuring an emphasis on kinky male death, but I do remember a sexy lil animation called Bullet-Man. +Usually cost effective to make from scratch. -Obvi more gamey and less realistic. -Much more scripted cutscenes, less you control what happens based on what you do.

Arcade/simplified--e.g. Duck Hunt with muscular paratroopers in jockstraps that pile at the bottom of your screen when you kill them, or a shooting gallery side scroller (an absurdly stylized western or dystopian killing game). +Easiest to make by far +Simplicity gives focus, and probably could take ideas and program 2-4 unique mini games. -Little control for the player. No wide variety of things that might happen.

No matter which of these I go with, there will be a few obvious features the game has (which some popular shooters/battle-themed games lack, unfortunately) just for us: zoom in, slow down, replay kills, hopefully even body cutaways/damage detail, and above all the option to linger a long time, control camera over, and interact with wounded and dead studs. Big emphasis on ragdoll physics, naturally Wink 

Most of the heart of it is going to be customization, so the game can thrill the kinky player no matter the specific things that turn them on or off. 
Definitely included customizations: 
- Appearances of characters to get killed--definitely clothing/lack of it, hopefully body shape and features. 
- Corpse teasing or sex: options or game objectives--You can turn it off completely if you want, but there can be settings like guys cum when they die, or if you hit the right target directly, or you score points by touching or using corpses or shooting them again or whatever you like

Hopefully included customizations:
- Weapon types and eras (probably a big budget increase so I'm likely to go with my main lust--modern warfare and guns
- More detailed views and controls for those who prefer intimate 1 on 1 combat, unlike me who wants my guys to die in rows and piles 
- Death achievements, epic deaths, body pile formations, etc