Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Desert Massacre, Part One of Four...
It was every man for himself in this MASSIVE battle! This is the first piece of a 4-piece "jigsaw" puzzle. It is the upper-right corner piece.

The remaining pieces will not be in order. Collect all four and stitch them together to see the whole scene. Hope you like it!

VERY HOT! I just wish it were larger.
(07-07-2020, 12:56 AM)CHASE Wrote: VERY HOT! I just wish it were larger.
Odd, the picture should be much bigger than that. I'll try to see what happened and upload it again.
(07-06-2020, 08:39 PM)helpme1030 Wrote: It was every man for himself in this MASSIVE battle! This is the first piece of a 4-piece "jigsaw" puzzle. It is the upper-right corner piece.

The remaining pieces will not be in order. Collect all four and stitch them together to see the whole scene. Hope you like it!
I want to be in that battle,naked and erect!
(07-07-2020, 04:32 AM)helpme1030 Wrote:
(07-07-2020, 12:56 AM)CHASE Wrote: VERY HOT! I just wish it were larger.
Odd, the picture should be much bigger than that. I'll try to see what happened and upload it again.
Damn Chase, I can't figure out why it's so small or how to enlarge it. I guess this is going to have to be the best I can do. 2nd piece will be coming shortly. Hope you can see it and hope you like it.
If you tap and hold on the picture a menu will appear one of the options is view photo. Tap or click that and the picture will go full screen.
(09-02-2021, 07:54 AM)Richard Weed Wrote: If you tap and hold on the picture a menu will appear one of the options is view photo. Tap or click that and the picture will go full screen.

nope, that didn't work for me
Really hot ... can't wait for the other four pieces!
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
really nice. Only would ask for more naked. but great work!
(07-06-2020, 08:39 PM)helpme1030 Wrote: It was every man for himself in this MASSIVE battle! This is the first piece of a 4-piece "jigsaw" puzzle. It is the upper-right corner piece.

where are the other three of these?