Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gunplay/shooting roleplay
If some muscular/athletic sub younger than 40 yo likes roleplay involving airsoft/paintball guns (firing squad, robber/homeowner, bodyguard and other scenarios), I can provide him with dom services.
No sex and no risk for health.
gunplayfetish Wrote:If some muscular/athletic sub younger than 40 yo likes roleplay involving airsoft/paintball guns (firing squad, robber/homeowner, bodyguard and other scenarios), I can provide him with dom services.
I'd love to be shot with my chest out and stomach in!!   Maybe not so muscular but pretty fit.  And about 20 years older lol
(05-26-2020, 03:14 AM)Ken Wrote:
gunplayfetish Wrote:If some muscular/athletic sub younger than 40 yo likes roleplay involving airsoft/paintball guns (firing squad, robber/homeowner, bodyguard and other scenarios), I can provide him with dom services.
I'd love to be shot with my chest out and stomach in!!   Maybe not so muscular but pretty fit.  And about 20 years older lol
Yes, Sir.   Love  to see you naked,  tied to a post,   broad chest out,  belly  held in.  Sweat trickles down your body.   Before shooting you,   need to place my hand on your bare chest.   Want to feel your heart pounding strong and rapid.  Want to feel your chest heaving,  your ribs riding under your leathered skin.   Then,   take  a few steps back,   raise my rifle,   cross-hairs trained on your lower left pec.    Your heart pounding so hard, I can see a visible pulsing to the left of your sternum.   Keep that manly chest out,  keep being  trembling belly in.  No  Cowering,  No  Groveling  !!   Take it like a Soldier.