Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gunfighter
(09-20-2020, 05:10 PM)bellyboy Wrote:
(09-20-2020, 10:40 AM)actiondudenj2 Wrote: Id like to be the cowboy getting shot in the belly.
I think most of us here don't want to get it, but if we were in combat or a cowboy in a gunfight like this we would want to get it in the belly. My preference would be a belly button hit and then another round below the belly button right in the middle of my guts.

My actor Pizza Boy's choice was always just the reverse.  Now keep in mind Pizza Boy wasn't really one of us in that this is not particularly a fetish of his, but he always was game to play along, understood the concept, and was great at coming up with ideas for scenes.

Recently we were discussing that scene where the kid gets it in ONCE BEFORE I DIE, and his take on it was this:
"I'd take the first slug right in my guts, halfway between my bellybutton and my dick, to knock me into the ropes.  The second slug, right in the belly, center of the six-pack.  My cock would start to get hard.  Third and fourth slugs in my guts, left and right side.  Now my cock is throbbing, pushing straight up towards my belly.  Fifth slug right in my bellybutton...that sets me off; my belly arches,  the pain through my navel and into my guts making me begin to cum.  As I splatter white  on my belly, another slug nails me right through my  dickhead, into my guts, splattering my belly with red. As I groan a last time, a last slug punches through my left tit into my heart and I die."

He has described many other versions of getting shot, but his basics were always the same: one in the guts for pain, and one through the bellybutton to finish him off.  He almost always described having a deathgasm in response to getting it in the navel.  Same with knife scenes: his preference was usually to get stabbed two or three times in the guts until he got hard, then a thrust right into his bellybutton to make him cum on his belly.
- Derek

Attached Files Image(s)

I can't help it, I never get tired of jacking off to this only I can never quite decide which I like better, David dying fast or slow.  So why not have both?

(07-27-2019, 02:09 PM)themightyfoo Wrote: Having some problems posting my videos and animations here but hopefully this one will work...
Love that first shot, Right in the bullseye. I'd have let him suffer than one a bit.
F..k love this. Thanks