Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Gunfighter
(08-09-2019, 03:04 PM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:
(07-28-2019, 04:40 AM)themightyfoo Wrote:
(07-27-2019, 06:16 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: Great animation. Hope you post more. I have fond memories of your swordplay images from the tumblr days.

Thanks. I've love to post more, unfortunately there's a 500k size limitation here and this one I posted here is the only gif or video I have that's small enough to fit. I've posted a bunch of videos at Fetlife, unfortunately they require a paid account to view (unlike ordinary pics, which can be viewed at no charge.) And you can't post animated gifs on Fetlife at all.

Oh well, no site is perfect and I'm just appreciative that Arenafighter is up and running again (uncensored.)
Hey man, great feedback. the 500K limit is the preset.  I bumped it up to 1000K.  If you need more, let me know.

Thanks B&D, I appreciate the attempt but alas still no luck. The video file type I'm trying to upload (.wmv) is not supported here, nuts. (They'd be too large anyway, they're all in the 5 MB range. All my animated gifs are in the 1.5 MB range) so no luck there either. But thanks for trying!
(08-14-2019, 07:51 AM)themightyfoo Wrote:
(07-27-2019, 06:16 PM)gladiatoratticus Wrote: Great animation. Hope you post more. I have fond memories of your swordplay images from the tumblr days.

Thanks. I've love to post more, unfortunately there's a 500k size limitation here and this one I posted here is the only gif or video I have that's small enough to fit. I've posted a bunch of videos at Fetlife, unfortunately they require a paid account to view (unlike ordinary pics, which can be viewed at no charge.) And you can't post animated gifs on Fetlife at all.

Oh well, no site is perfect and I'm just appreciative that Arenafighter is up and running again (uncensored.)
Hey man, great feedback. the 500K limit is the preset.  I bumped it up to 1000K.  If you need more, let me know.

Thanks B&D, I appreciate the attempt but alas still no luck. The video file type I'm trying to upload (.wmv) is not supported here, nuts. (They'd be too large anyway, they're all in the 5 MB range. All my animated gifs are in the 1.5 MB range) so no luck there either. But thanks for trying!
I tried setting the gifs to 2M, but the system put it at 1.95M (I think that may be the max.)  I hope it helps with that part.  But, alas, I am unable to find a way of allowing .wmv    
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D
(08-14-2019, 11:59 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 07:51 AM)themightyfoo Wrote:
(08-09-2019, 03:04 PM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote: Hey man, great feedback. the 500K limit is the preset.  I bumped it up to 1000K.  If you need more, let me know.

I tried setting the gifs to 2M, but the system put it at 1.95M (I think that may be the max.)  I hope it helps with that part.  But, alas, I am unable to find a way of allowing .wmv    

Hey B&D,

The 1.95M limit has helped a lot for GIFs but I'm still encountering 500K limits on PNGs and JPGs. Almost all my renders are PNGs over 500K but under 2M. Do you have the ability to bump up the PNG and JPG file size?

Foo
(08-18-2019, 07:56 AM)themightyfoo Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 11:59 AM)BattlesandDeaths Wrote:
(08-14-2019, 07:51 AM)themightyfoo Wrote: Thanks B&D, I appreciate the attempt but alas still no luck. The video file type I'm trying to upload (.wmv) is not supported here, nuts. (They'd be too large anyway, they're all in the 5 MB range. All my animated gifs are in the 1.5 MB range) so no luck there either. But thanks for trying!

Hey B&D,

The 1.95M limit has helped a lot for GIFs but I'm still encountering 500K limits on PNGs and JPGs. Almost all my renders are PNGs over 500K but under 2M. Do you have the ability to bump up the PNG and JPG file size?

Foo
PNGs and JPGs are now higher.
And As Always,
Happy Battlings and a Glorious Death to You All!!!!

B&D

Is the limit bumped up for everyone?
oh, i remember it from older days Smile
Love this short animation! Everything is perfect - the body, the open shirt, the belly shots, the expressions... Smile
Thanks for bringing it back - very hot and dramatic!

You can actually upload stuff to google drive and then just post a link here, if you find problems posting more Smile
The stills are great but having in a gif type animation certainly makes it a better visual experience as far as the action is concerned.
Still love to drool over the stills but the imagination runs wild with the animation sequence.
Thanks for doing this or these and hopefully there will be more to come.
Here's an updated version with better pacing thanks to the larger file size limitation.

That is some obscenely on target shooting!
Id like to be the cowboy getting shot in the belly.