Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Semen...an ancient commodity
The men and boys of ancient Greece and Rome, when masturbating, would not allow their semen to go to waste. They would either keep it for their own use, sell it, or give it away. Semen was believed to possess important properties and was used in many ways.

To be useful, semen was not allowed to dry. It was mixed with water, wine, oils, goats milk or other liquid solutions and sold in the markets. Male slaves were required to provide their semen to their master or mistress for their use.
Men would rub semen on their genitals believing it would make them more verile, and drinking it would do the same. Physicians used semen extensively in ointments and medicines, for its many curative properties. Most medicines came from plants. Physicians grew their own herbs and frequently applied semen as a fertilizer as it was believed it would make the plant more potent.

Women used semen more than anyone else...mixing it with goats milk they applied it over their face and body to prevent wrinkles and slow the aging process.

Infertility was a problem for some married couples in those times as it is now. We have the account of Licinia a noble Roman woman married to a prominent Senator who was childless. A Roman man could easlily divorce his wife if she was barren. But it was also known that a man could also be infertile. Realizing her predicament, Licinia had to find a way to become pregnant in order to save her marriage. She sent her servant to where there was a crucifixion of seven runaway slaves. Here the servent was to collect the semen ejaculated from the slave that looked most like her husband.

Crucifixion was the most common way Romans executed criminals, runaway slaves, captured enemies, and such. It was believed to be a deterent to crime because it was slow and painful.  Men would sometimes last several days before expiring, the actual cause of their deaths was slow suffocation. During the days on the cross many men would achieve several erections and ejaculations. Beneath them were people with cups and bowls ready to catch their semen. Semen collected from men who died violently was believe to be the most potent and would sell at a higher price.

The servent collected the semen in a bowl, mixed it with water and rushed it to her mistress. After the third attempt Licinia became pregnant. Employing this method over the years she brought forth 6 more children.

Gladiators were trained to pierce their opponents in such a way that it would induce a man to achieve an erection and ejaculate. The owners of gladiators would instruct their servants to watch and see if one of his gladiators was to fall and release his semen. The servent was to collect the semen and bring it to him where he would auction it off. The victorious Gladiator would recieve some of the proceeds and the rest went to the owner to help pay for the loss of his Gladiator.

After great battles in war time the victorious soldiers would go among the fallen to seek out any that were wounded and still alive. The would carefully dispatch these soldiers in such a manner that it would induce them to become erect and ejaculate. They collected the semen in small vials and used it themselves or sold it.

The Lives of Greeks and Romans
Dio Cassius

[attachment=1121]

Is the text part of this true?
Actually, I heard that if an organism feels the proximity of death (or danger of death) it may trigger a person to get "horny" and erect in order to give last chance to reproduce... I usually imagined abovementioned scenarios (like the images of eroticus) as a reaction to that - fatal penetration, the body is lethally wounded, so the system just does anything that can help to reproduce.
Yes...I have read  this also in Biological journals. It applies to all living things...plants and animals. In a book named The Life of Trees...the author reports that trees will activate its reproductive process when threatened by fire.  It has been noted many times in Bullfights that the bull will become erect and ejaculates prior to its killing.

From internet encyclopedia..

Battlefield Trophies:

Sometimes, when men die violently, they will develop erections and occasionally ejaculate during the final throes of death. A male corpse with an erection is called Angel Lust. This name comes down to us from history and it is not known why and when it was applied.

Some men who have survived being stabbed, particularly in the abdomen, report an electric like stimulation in their groin, producing intense arousal and an uncontrollable erection, sometimes with ejaculation.

In ancient times, when men fought with swords, spears and arrows, death erections where common among the slain. The best way for an army to re-supply itself was to defeat another army and take everything it had including the soldiers clothing.  Shortly after a battle it was common to find the battlefield stripped of everything and the slain soldiers completely naked.

And it was a practice after a battle for soldiers to put the bodies with erections on display as war trophies.

From Roman Historian Livy..

I was examining the battlefield where thousands lay slain...I noticed that many of the fallen had soiled themselves, but on closer inspection it was revealed to me that they had not soiled themselves but had instead released their semen.

I loathe all bullfighting things and hope that that evil disgusting practice (it's not a sport) ends all over this planet. Bullfighters are evil people in an evil practice of animal murder. I hate bullfighting and wish it to end.
Ancient Historian Tacitus from his Histories...

Fighting naked, as was their custom, a troop of German auxiliaries numbering close to a hundred of new recruits then charged the line. They were making some progress in the battle when suddenly the enemy's line parted revealing a troop of archers who released a volley of arrows at close range into the naked charging Germans. All were struck by arrows and fell to the ground writhing about in their death agonies. All were seen to achieve erection of their member and ejaculation before they expired.

[attachment=1196]

One of my favorite deaths is being killed in the arena, and shooting my load when the sword is thrust into my chest.

This is a hot topic. Many of us are turned on by the death cum. Hope to see more of this.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you. 
Very hot battle dead and slave execution pics, and hot discussion. Even if the concept of deathcum weren't grounded in biological fact, it would be a tremendously erotic male fantasy. So it's especially wonderful that this one turns out to be reality. Thanks for all the examples of where it's been observed historically on the battlefield and in execution settings. Some of the accounts of World War I trench dead, especially instances where uniforms were torn away or blown off of the soldiers, indicate dead but fully erect penises. There are also indirect allusions to post-death erections in World War I accounts by survivors who wrote about tightness in the trousers prior to commencing a charge from the trench. I'm also aware of post mortem medical exams that verify the phenomenon. The earliest account from modern medicine that I've run across is a post mortem report prepared by a British physician in India in 1860. He published an account of a man's erection and ejaculation as he was being hanged. The doctor's subsequent examination of the naked body on the slab likewise verified that the condemned man shot a final wad on his way out.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae