Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Battlefield Trophies
Battlefield Trophies:

Sometimes, when men die violently, they will develop erections and occasionally ejaculate during the final throes of death. A male corpse with an erection is called Angel Lust. This name comes down to us from history and it is not known why and when it was applied.

Some men who have survived being stabbed, particularly in the abdomen, report an electric like stimulation in their groin, producing intense arousal and an uncontrollable erection, sometimes with ejaculation.

In ancient times, when men fought with swords, spears and arrows, death erections where common among the slain. The best way for an army to re-supply itself was to defeat another army and take everything it had including the soldiers clothing.  Shortly after a battle it was common to find the battlefield stripped of everything and the slain soldiers completely naked.

And it was a practice after a battle for soldiers to put the bodies with erections on display as war trophies.

It seems not only the those slain got erections , understandable that the victors also got erections when exposed to all those naked dead hot warriors . the need to satisfy their erections must have been enormous and the answer plus the solution was at hand. Thanks
i would love to have an Angel Lust, someone is ok to est that with me ?
(10-25-2019, 07:03 AM)danslenombril Wrote: i would love to have an Angel Lust, someone is ok to est that with me ?

I'm NOT SURE what that means!
(10-25-2019, 12:06 PM)CHASE Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 07:03 AM)danslenombril Wrote: i would love to have an Angel Lust, someone is ok to est that with me ?

I'm NOT SURE what that means!

danslenombril, I am sure that if you were among the battle dead being carried on that pallet, the size and hardness of your final erection would make the angels shrink from the intensity of your lust!

I like it that there is a different number of bodies in almost every load. There must have been a LOT of casualties out there. Corpse displays appear to be frequent and plentiful. This is an army that is accustomed to success. The excellent upper body development and powerful arm muscles of the "pall bearers" suggest that they get a lot of exercise hauling angel-lusting studs to the victory celebrations. The guys on the pallet are pretty built too, though, so the warriors on the winning side must be aware on some level that they could likewise end up one day as dead meat prickling with arrows.
"Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in hell!" -- Leonidas at Thermopylae
what is an angel lusting stud? WHat's angel lusting?
Angel Lust is when a man gets an erection when he dies.
Morituri Te Salutamus - Those about to die salute you.